Finesse or outside foot, which trait?

Clancy
8484 posts League Winner
If you could have one and only one on all your attackers/mids, which you you choose?

Finesse or outside foot, which trait? 59 votes

Finesse shot trait
35%
ClancyJoka2002CunumiFinesse_4daysBobo23Izzy2K17Trobos_LocosMmandrasDiemSporterVezzokraidgreif44Markman007Atm365EekAlaskaEmpyrium7Neil_14Destin8orHardysPatch 21 votes
Outside foot shot trait
64%
OnedoesntsimplyZambo9Wooly1203JohnDoeRoosterBlueLackosweatDelvinhonsholmberg11joehukMossupcboz18tzincP1tch_1nvaderz88deelioBatman442TomPUFC193416BallersonSaheb251201DaMMianJimb0d 38 votes

Comments

• Professor
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    Outside foot shot trait
    Outside foot as I only use power shots. Very very rarely do I attempt a fineese and it's usually only with Tots Messi who I feel confident with.
  • kraid
    7156 posts Big Money Move
    Finesse shot trait
    This is a hard one but because most of my players have 5* wf I don’t find outside foot trait as useful.
  • FifaProDK
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Both, Lewangoalski all the way.
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    Outside foot shot trait
    Kaka has both 😎
    I think especially if the player doesn’t have 5* WF then outside of the foot.
  • Ballerson
    980 posts Professional
    Outside foot shot trait
    Outside. Slow gameplay w a finesse opp defenders seen to leap to block a finesse...
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Finesse shot trait
    Dead split so far. I thought it would be tilting towards outside foot because many of this year's OP cards have that trait

I feel like outside foot shot was better earlier in the game, but these days with so many 5*WF and/or juiced up stats most any striker can hit outside foot with or without the trait

Atal hits outside foot shots for me at the same extreme angles as Salah/Ibra/Mertens. But I do feel like Salah's finesse had a bit more arc than Ibra, especially in the long shots
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Finesse shot trait
    newguy wrote: »
    Kaka has both 😎
    I think especially if the player doesn’t have 5* WF then outside of the foot.

5* and finesse shot is deadly combo
  • joehuk
    5239 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2020
    Outside foot shot trait
    Outside of the foot.

Nani who has 99 curve but no finesse shot can finesse just as good if not better than reus who has finesse shot trait.

Finesse shot needs high curve. zidane 94 has the trait but his finesse is meh due to 89 curve while still ok you can tell the difference.
  • Orison
    62833 posts Icon
    Both pretty irrelevant ngl.

Finesse shot trait does nothing apart from giving players 99 curve for finesse shots.

Outside foot is also pretty irrelevant if your attackers got a 5* wf which basically every attacker people use has by now.

Couldn't care less about either one.
  • nicela
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Outside foot shot trait
    finesse shots are bad no matter if you have the trait or not.

outside the foot shots are better than normal shots so it is even better if the player has 5 wf because he will shoot with the outside of his week foot instead of his strong foot which means that you have a better chance to score.

it's almost august and people still dont understand the mechanics, yet they are so quick to complain that the game is at fault for them missing.
  • EekAlaska
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finesse shot trait
    5* WF love is so ridiculous this year. 95 CR7 is so much better than HL Neymar, but 1.5 mil cheaper. Ppl just love to follow their favorite Tubers.
  • Theomanny
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moment figo has the best outside of the foot scoring recored as cam in all my years of playing fifa.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Finesse shot trait
    nicela wrote: »
    finesse shots are bad no matter if you have the trait or not.

outside the foot shots are better than normal shots so it is even better if the player has 5 wf because he will shoot with the outside of his week foot instead of his strong foot which means that you have a better chance to score.

it's almost august and people still dont understand the mechanics, yet they are so quick to complain that the game is at fault for them missing.

Finesse shots are literally the only way I can score from any decent range at all

If someone is really packing the box sitting back in their 4231 my best attacking option is often long range finesse from Salah because they don't expect anyone to shoot from there.

Finesse shot is just another tool in the arsenal, they're good if you know how to use them. Can't tell you how many rage quits I've got when Salah goes bar down from 25 yards
  • nsholmberg11
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Outside foot shot trait
    Both plus flair is pretty awesome
  • juliuscaesar8
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Outside foot shot trait
    My outside of the foot strikers miss far fewer shots than my 5* WF players