Another year in Rivals/FUT Champs ?

IamFrench
2070 posts Fans' Favourite
Today EA released information regarding FIFA21 and FUT.

It seems the only addition on FUT is co-op in rivals/squad battles.

Honestly, I am very disappointed. With all these challenges that have destroyed Rivals this year, I really thought that EA would have added a game mode dedicated to that, like FUT Tournament for example with the same matchmaking than Draft. I can't believe we'll have these challenges in Rivals again on FIFA21.

If not, how to incorporate these challenges ?

The dream would be that EA reserves big surprises in August. o:)

Comments

• Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    IamFrench wrote: »

Honestly, I am very disappointed. With all these challenges that have destroyed Rivals this year, I really thought that EA would have added a game mode dedicated to that, like FUT Tournament for example with the same matchmaking than Draft. I can't believe we'll have these challenges in Rivals again on FIFA21.

EA seem happy enough with the state division rivals is in. They must have the data regarding how many players are in each division. That should tell them all they need to know but like you say it seems like it will be more of the same in 21.
  • Clemster
    918 posts Semi-Pro
    IamFrench wrote: »

Do you think removing objectives that require rivals games will make rivals more enjoyable? Perhaps the rewards will be higher discouraging self-relegators? Lots of things we don't know yet. Too soon to judge.
  • Dth83
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hopefully they don't let you drop more than one division / week
  • shadowlee
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dth83 wrote: »
    Hopefully they don't let you drop more than one division / week

have said this many times, Its simple and can be so effective , will they do it, prob not:) , expect another year of droppers making game bad for lots. think before you buy :) and if you do buy with open eyes regarding this. dont complain after