What have yous got from the rivals objectives 50k and 100k packs?

MUFC_420
2924 posts Fans' Favourite
I'm 2 wins away now from completing it if you haven't completed it yet how close are you and if you have what did you pull. I will post pics after 2 more wins.

Comments

• Murf1985
    1047 posts Professional
    I got Shapeshifter Vinicius and Future Stars PSG CB and IF Monreal in the 50k and nothing in the 100k.
  • MUFC_420
    I'm 5-1 up at half time and that will be it completed. Alot of rage quits at 1/2-0.
  • PaulDr
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    I got 83 gold highest in the 100k pack and 82 gold highest in the 50k. At least there are upgrades I can throw them into but it wasnt worth the bother
  • MUFC_420
    edited July 2020
    50k pack.

20200723-133738.jpg

100k pack.

20200723-133820.jpg

Waste of time that was 🤣
  • spy
    2795 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am 3 wins away but got promoted to division 6 in my last game so expecting it to be a slog to get the last 3 unless I get relegated again 😟
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Nowt amazing
  • Toon army Mark
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Theo Hernandez best from both
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    FB ASM. Think that's a win, no idea never used his cards.
  • DannySTFC
    10360 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2020
    1 win away from finishing, this afternoon has been painful. Gone 1-0 down three times and left immediately because it’s effort. Been 5-0 up in a couple of games by half time and my opponent refuses to leave, which is well within their rights but seriously neither of us get anything from playing the game out in full. Last game I played a guy who was 1 depth drop back, in rivals, in July, what’s wrong with people?

Edit:

My last game won 7-3 the guy I beat watched all his celebrations and replays despite me absolutely hammering him and skipping my goals, again what’s wrong with people?

50k pack - Sirigu and Javi Martinez
    100k pack - 86 IF Zapata and 84 IF Mkhi

Poor considering all the TOTS in packs.
  • kraid
    7700 posts League Winner
    Lol I’ve got 5 wins so far
  • BaseCamp
    2220 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tots Promes, Tots Busquets
  • aladdin
    3570 posts National Call-Up
    the canadian kid and whatsit from wolves
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    I got an 85 like from these two packs and nothing else of value tbh but I did get godin totssf from the prime gold player's pack for the 20 wins I think it was
  • PiotrLolo
    3766 posts National Call-Up
    I would like to finish it but RQ'ed 3 times in a row now. Now matter what I do and how many times I tackle my opponent still getting chances to score. Less than 24h for 10 wins. I will try but might throw a towel.
  • oldboiler
    5461 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2020
    50k - NIF Ozil
    100k - NIF Tolisso

These types are pulls are always a helpful reminder for me and my 11 year old boy that we will never ever spend a cent buying packs from the store

Dumped the <78 rares into 81+ out pops 94 Salvio, and Ruffier. Crazy
    Post edited by oldboiler on
  • PiotrLolo
    3766 posts National Call-Up
    I quitted so many games today to finish this before the deadline.

jXD0k5x.png

FPjUIkV.png

Epic fail :(
  • Hammer316
    4266 posts National Call-Up
    I did pretty well from the 100k pack. Two fodder tots and some other high rated.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    1 win away from finishing, this afternoon has been painful. Gone 1-0 down three times and left immediately because it’s effort. Been 5-0 up in a couple of games by half time and my opponent refuses to leave, which is well within their rights but seriously neither of us get anything from playing the game out in full. Last game I played a guy who was 1 depth drop back, in rivals, in July, what’s wrong with people?

Edit:

My last game won 7-3 the guy I beat watched all his celebrations and replays despite me absolutely hammering him and skipping my goals, again what’s wrong with people?

50k pack - Sirigu and Javi Martinez
    100k pack - 86 IF Zapata and 84 IF Mkhi

Poor considering all the TOTS in packs.

Yea I was 5-0 up skipped each replay then the guy scores a consolation goal and celebrates like its World Cup final winner very strange.
  • BuZuS
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    90 TOTSSF Wan-Bissaka (rare player pack)
    83 Euro League MOTM Stepanenko (jumbo rare player pack)

I guess that's pretty good seeing your "luck" OP :p