Almost August

Rossco160715
2638 posts Fans' Favourite
Has anyone managed to make it this far without having a single red pick who can make it into their team?

Surely I cannot be the only one. My packs have been okay though and I’ve had a lot of decent pulls however my red picks are horrendous.

Comments

• spy
    2743 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have a couple that I use occasionally (Di Maria, Alisson and TAA TOTS) but none that I use regularly
  • Swanz05
    6065 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2020
    Not one decent red here but can't complain about the pack luck either.
  • sparky123
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    The only red pick I’ve still got is TOTS Son who is on the bench, occasionally gets a run out
  • ChaseO
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same here
  • RoosterBlue
    1972 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lala, that is all.
  • Neil_14
    3117 posts National Call-Up
    I can't complain although I will say I only started to get good red picks since TOTS. Son is the best pick from my lot.

Screenshot-20200723-103359-Companion.jpg
    Screenshot-20200723-103351-Companion.jpg
  • Iron_works
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ter stegen is the only 1 in my first team but from reds gold 1-2 they’ve all been poor never had a red whose value was over 450 k in 3 years
  • nicela
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    i finished top100 during la liga tots and i got double red picks and i got nothing good. elite1 during all tots except for 1 elite2(also didnt play for serie a) and gold2 during all summer heat except one elite1 and i never got anything.

tradeable packs=worst possible, red picks all unuseable trash except ter stegen and awb which i dont even use anymore but they are the best in their positions at least.

last year was the same except that i dont abuse mechanics so i finished elite3-2 instead of consistent elite1 so i only had 1 tradeable tots pack
  • Rossco160715
    My highest rated red pick is always almost a goalkeeper. I generally try and use any red pick keeper in an sbc before Thursday morning as there’s a high possibility I am getting them back.
  • Rossco160715
    nicela wrote: »
    i finished top100 during la liga tots and i got double red picks and i got nothing good. elite1 during all tots except for 1 elite2(also didnt play for serie a) and gold2 during all summer heat except one elite1 and i never got anything.

tradeable packs=worst possible, red picks all unuseable trash except ter stegen and awb which i dont even use anymore but they are the best in their positions at least.

last year was the same except that i dont abuse mechanics so i finished elite3-2 instead of consistent elite1 so i only had 1 tradeable tots pack

This !!!

I have had decent pack luck this year but only from untradable packs. My tradable packs have been utterly horrendous.
  • Orison
    73110 posts Icon
    Tbf you would need an exceptional red to get past most of the summer heat cards.

My luck since tots has been ok, but the only one I'm using in my team is red Renato Sanches and he's like 180k so whatever.

But I can't complain, got red Ter Stegen, red Ramos, red Carvajal who are still chillin in the reserves somewhere as I don't rate any of them. Most other ok cards like Robertson, TAA, Moses Simon and the lot got SBCed.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Red Frenkie in my 11 and Red Phillip's on my bench. I had some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ red luck over TOTS.
  • Gazz10
    675 posts Semi-Pro
    Same here
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS MATS