If you are buying fifa 21 please just accept the hacks

shadowlee
124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited July 23
Every year it is the same story, people make same threads about hacks on the pc, so many hacks there are for pc it is just laughable, i myself am going to x box, less hacks by a long way . especially in pro clubs which i enjoy and just got so annoyed with the pc hackers .

You have to accept the hacks will be there, posting the same threads year after year, week after week like i am guilty of :), does not achieve anything and it never will, been going on for years . I am moving to console, so i hope i get a better experience . All i am saying is, think before you spend your money on pc this year . If the hacks do not bother you then all good, But if they annoy and you cant accept it, then do not spend your money . You know it wont change in fifa 21, and you are spending your hard earned money knowing this . Please consider before you buy , the hacks on the pc are beyond a joke
Post edited by shadowlee on

Comments

• madmarman40
    244 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I will not be buying FIFA this year the don't deserve a penny .the game is actually free on pc and they have zero problems online .
  • greif44
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    You already created like 5 threads about hacks and cheats on PC
    I played something like 6-7 thousand online games on PC since 17 in all possible modes, I have faced something really suspicious maybe 15-20 times over whole period. Couple of obvious cheaters that used timed shooting cheat in 19 but they were gone away real quick. Nothing really besides that.
  • shadowlee
    greif44 wrote: »
    I played something like 6-7 thousand online games on PC since 17 in all possible modes, I have faced something really suspicious maybe 15-20 times over whole period. Couple of obvious cheaters that used timed shooting cheat in 19 but they were gone away real quick. Nothing really besides that.

i am happy you have nor experienced it like many have, does not mean it does not exist ,draft hack is a joke, pro clubs hack is so bad, and no lose connection hack, and there is more, you been lucky.
  • greif44
    shadowlee wrote: »

i am happy you have nor experienced it like many have, does not mean it does not exist ,draft hack is a joke, pro clubs hack is so bad, and no lose connection hack, and there is more, you been lucky.

Well, I didn`t deny its existence, just stated that I`ve been pretty dedicated player and still almost haven`t experienced an issue.
    Tbh it does not make any sense to me why they still can not implement anti-cheat system which should be fairly easy to do in 2020.
  • shadowlee
    i do not know why, but they do not seem to want too, and we know they can. I have just had enough and it is making me go to console now just so i can play pro clubs without meeting teams with 99 stat boost on there ai players, just annoys me, as i love it on the pc, looks great on my monitor , and enjoy it a lot. It is a shame
  • madmarman40

And your a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • greif44

And your a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

care to explain?
  • madmarman40

And your a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

care to explain?

Yeah, you haven't a clue what people stuck in lower divisions are going through . This game has a massive amount of cheats that sit in the lower levels causing so much hatred and you being a better player have no clue about it and come here and gloat causing more hatred so you're a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • greif44

And your a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

care to explain?

Yeah, you haven't a clue what people stuck in lower divisions are going through . This game has a massive amount of cheats that sit in the lower levels causing so much hatred and you being a better player have no clue about it and come here and gloat causing more hatred so you're a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

If you see any gloating in what I said, maybe go seek some help, you <3<3<3<3
  • greif44 wrote: »

no brain accept what you saying , from division 5 to 10 ..85 % of players are hackers & glitches abusers at the same time and the game is fu ckin joke