Absolutely sick of playing Germans

Rossco160715
2638 posts Fans' Favourite
I do not match up against anyone else. Every single weekend I’m playing on the German server which is about 900 miles away. The button delay in these games is infuriating.

Dublin is under 300 miles away yet I never ever log onto this server.

Comments

• URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    I do not match up against anyone else. Every single weekend I’m playing on the German server which is about 900 miles away. The button delay in these games is infuriating.

Buy a good router and block the German server IP - Youtuber Krasi has been doing that in the recent weekend leagues.
  • A5B
    3722 posts National Call-Up
    Same here. I’d pay double for fifa 21 if I didn’t have to play germans and South Americans.
  • HyperOCD
    1917 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try playing Italians with their hamster internet connection
  • Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    URBirdman wrote: »

Buy a good router and block the German server IP - Youtuber Krasi has been doing that in the recent weekend leagues.

Is that permitted? Is that not deemed as manipulating games etc

• what3v3r
    1131 posts Professional
    you can cherry pick the server you pay, and you dont even need a router. Just figure out the lower bound ping to each server. Living in Germany I make sure I play in the Frankfurt server or in the Amsterdam server.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    edited July 2020
    URBirdman wrote: »

Is that permitted? Is that not deemed as manipulating games etc

I've been doing it for months.

Imagine if it wasnt permitted though....

That would be ridiculous.