Will we have Futties?

Tjahr
477 posts An Exciting Prospect
Or is the summer heat promo the end of fifa 20?

Comments

• Miigue
    746 posts Semi-Pro
    Summer Heat is the new futties
  • Batman442
    5737 posts Big Money Move
    We might get something the few weeks of the UCL which is on the first week of August. Has to be something else the next FIFA isn't out till October
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Summer heat is Futties with a new name.
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    Summer Heat was the Futties except with Futties you got to keep the card you voted for forever.
  • Pnub
    1013 posts Professional
    edited July 2020
    Is it just my luck this year or has the drop rate for high rated special cards been way worse than during futties over the past few years?
  • Wayno69
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pnub wrote: »
    Is it just my luck this year or has the drop rate for high rated special cards been way worse than during futties over the past few years?

Think it might be you mate, I have the WORST luck, but packed 4 TOTS since Friday??
  • Pnub
    1013 posts Professional
    Wayno69 wrote: »

Think it might be you mate, I have the WORST luck, but packed 4 TOTS since Friday??

Sounds about right, I just remember the last few futties every other pack had a TOTS player and you could buy like 90% of the cards on the market for min bin they were packed so often.
  • Tuqijuno
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tzinc wrote: »
    Summer Heat was the Futties except with Futties you got to keep the card you voted for forever.

Last year Futties was exactly the same as now in terms of voting. So your statement is just not true.
  • Dramacydal
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wayno69 wrote: »

Sounds about right, I just remember the last few futties every other pack had a TOTS player and you could buy like 90% of the cards on the market for min bin they were packed so often.

The market was also alot different. Tots Neymar was 10 mill and Cr7 was 7.8 mill.Before futties i mean.
  • Gnomenclature
    7692 posts League Winner
    UCL player awards content should finish up fifa 20.

A repeatable PIM icon pack will also keep people playing.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3229 posts National Call-Up
    Just let this year die EA end the misery for everyone
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    Tuqijuno wrote: »

Last year Futties was exactly the same as now in terms of voting. So your statement is just not true.
    i l didn't play last year the last year I played was 18.

• Batman442
    5737 posts Big Money Move

This is true, we also got a two player pack or something if we played a game with the base loan card
  • Fifapayne
    4064 posts National Call-Up

i l didn't play last year the last year I played was 18.

So don’t make inaccurate statements then bud.
  • Tuqijuno
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Batman442 wrote: »

This is true, we also got a two player pack or something if we played a game with the base loan card

Oh yeah I forgot that!
  • BaseCamp
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2020
    Pack weight is up. I had 23 saved packs on Friday and packed 9 tots. In 2 ultimates I hit 3 tots in each one.
  • EekAlaska
    2459 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still months to go tho. Probably gonna be at least 1 more big Promo to try and keep big spenders around.