How to report EA for delivering bad game???

For all the Developers of the game, Seasons especially, you should all go home and let others do the job.
Or at least remove Seasons from the game. Half of the time Online connection is so bad that you cant play sh*t.

Comments

• Yep! Those reviews confirm i’m not crazy. Thx #Cooler08

• Bonusb3rtie
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 19
    Seasons made is great. The user reviews dont mean much at all. They are likely people not very good at the game and wish to vent. Much like yourself.

I have just won 26 wins in a row in Seasons with zero connaction or lags issues. EA cant pay for a better broadband mate, that's on you.

Go hate on FUT where it is deserved. Seasons is fair and based on skill, not how much money you spend on buying stupid packs.
    Post edited by Bonusb3rtie on
  • Bonusbertie i’ve read your posts and i dont care what your rank is or whatever great wins you had. That’s for your own ego. Nobody cares.
    I respect every player I encounter And i dont get mad when i get my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kicked by someone better than me.
    What i hate is the goddamn connection issues. I have the best broadband ever (wired).
    I dont know if you are afiliate with Fifa or some sort and honestly i dont care but i won’t take in consideration any of your comments. You are clearly fanboy.
    There are hundreds of complaints regarding issues in Seasons. Just because you had none it does not mean they do not exist.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    Legacy. You clearly dont understand how Seasons work. Thats cool. Let me explain and make it easier for you so You can maybe stop yourself from having a cardiac arrest.

Someone in here told me so no need to feel embarrased. Ok? We good? Ok.

The connection in Seasons is down to your connection or your opponents. You say your connection is good. Great. Mine is too. Wired 300mb. Sweet.

So, either mostly all the people you play have terrible internet (unlikely in this day and age) OR you are wildly exagerrating. Im going for the latter.

Plus you DO know theres a way to spot connection issues before the game and avoid playing that game, dont you?

Just calm dowm mate. My 8 friends play seasons, no complaints about connections. Youre making far too big a deal of this mate. Step back a bit ffs.
  • My friend you’re living in another world perhaps.

Ffs how can you Say there’s no problem when tons of players complaint about it. What is wrong with you? If you have a solution or an advice put it here. Otherwise stop wasting our time.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    A good way to check this is start the game and hit pause JUST before kickoff. Then while it is paused for 30 seconds, look at the camera sweeping around the pitch. If it is smooth it will be a smooth game. If it is choppy, it will be a choppy game with lag.

If it is choppy just exit before kickoff and search a new game. You will not be penalised with a loss.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    thank me later Legacy!
  • That’s something worth cheking out. It does not solve the problem but at least it’s a way to chill my nerves.
    Thank you!
  • Bonusb3rtie
    You are very welcome my man!
  • Laar72
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Seasons made is great: YES, it is. People not very good at the game... WRONG, even seasons games are ridiculously scripted.

Zero connection or lags issues... that's on you: WRONG, when you get disconnected for no reason, at least not because of your connection, bandwidth... it is not on me. I also got a few game lost after a disconnection from servers and still connected to Xbox Live???

Seasons is fair and based on skill, not how much money you spend...: Yes and No, There is less ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in season vs FUT (with ridiculous boosted players...), but matchmaking is not not always fair, so skills are biased. Tigres vs Tigres, Bahia vs Ajax, Chivas vs Inter Milan, Gremio vs Tottenham... doesn't look fair to me, even if players play at same division with similar skills. PACE, PHY, HEAD, JUMP, SPRINT, ACCEL... make big difference during the game, so it is then skilled with assistance???

• Bonusb3rtie
    Laar72 wrote: »
    Seasons made is great: YES, it is. People not very good at the game... WRONG, even seasons games are ridiculously scripted.

Zero connection or lags issues... that's on you: WRONG, when you get disconnected for no reason, at least not because of your connection, bandwidth... it is not on me. I also got a few game lost after a disconnection from servers and still connected to Xbox Live???

Seasons is fair and based on skill, not how much money you spend...: Yes and No, There is less ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in season vs FUT (with ridiculous boosted players...), but matchmaking is not not always fair, so skills are biased. Tigres vs Tigres, Bahia vs Ajax, Chivas vs Inter Milan, Gremio vs Tottenham... doesn't look fair to me, even if players play at same division with similar skills. PACE, PHY, HEAD, JUMP, SPRINT, ACCEL... make big difference during the game, so it is then skilled with assistance???

Guess I must be one of the guys who the game is scripted in my favour. Think I have lost 1 and won 35 of my last 36 games.

Yeah the games sometimes does throw up unfair teams but you can quit an re-search. Whats the big issue?

Own you failures mate and stop blaming the game for your performances. Simple.