Boog Fisher | December 2020

Comments

• JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    Good result against Chelsea, that away form really is something else. Shame about the loss to Real, but it's not the end of the world by any means.

Dele :o shocked about that one, seems a really strange time to hand in a request and the reasons for doing so are even stranger. Should fetch a loooot for him financially. Disappointing short end for Ndombele, really rate him IRL so it's sad he's gonna head off, though I fully understand why.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    JoGR02 wrote: »
    Good result against Chelsea, that away form really is something else. Shame about the loss to Real, but it's not the end of the world by any means.

Dele :o shocked about that one, seems a really strange time to hand in a request and the reasons for doing so are even stranger. Should fetch a loooot for him financially. Disappointing short end for Ndombele, really rate him IRL so it's sad he's gonna head off, though I fully understand why.

The Ndombele transfer I was prepared for, he asked for more playing time early in the season and never really increased his morale to "happy" he was always content or lower. Those are clear FIFA signs that a move is coming.

Dele was a shock for real. He was always happy and playing often than after the Chelsea match he was "unhappy" and I had no idea why then the "boss this isn't working I need to play more" message came. Oh well, it might be a positive if we can swap those 3 players for Dybala and an RB. Bringing in a top RB with our limited funds was going to be difficult, maybe we have more funds to play with now.
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 13
    Some good league results, and the team still advanced to the next stage in Champions League, so all good.
    Interesting turn of events with Dele Alli. I know you're a Spurs fan so don't be offended, but there is something about Dele that bugs me. He seems the type to flick the ear of teammate as he's sleeping on the bus seat next to him. :D
    I could be wrong. :#
    Post edited by Virtual_K on
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Some good league results, and the team still advanced to the next stage in Champions League, so all good.
    Interesting turn of events with Dele Alli. I know you're a Spurs fan so don't be offended, but there is something about Dele that bugs me. He seems the type to flick the ear of teammate as he's sleeping on the bus seat next to him. :D
    I could be wrong. :#

I completely agree. I'm actually not a Spurs fan, I lived in London for a bit during school years and currently live with a Tottenham fan and my sister married an Arsenal fan so I am casually invested in all London clubs. My main team (Stuttgart) but since I used them for a career last year, I wanted to mix it up this time and I hear about Tottenham all day so I decided to try "fixing" them.
  • Richoman
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Unlucky on the Real Madrid result! almost got top spot in the group! Make sure you be like exactly like Levy and eek as much money as you can from the deals ;)
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    rUcO7IK.jpg

0x84GPc.png

Three very good wins for Spurs to start the month of December. All three were games Tottenham were favored to win and they did so convincingly. The win over Derby was the biggest win at home for Spurs this season, finally breaking their poor home record run. The win over Leicester will see Spurs go into the Semi-Final of the Carabao Cup. Spurs have won all four cup matches on the road scoring 11 and allowing 1.

Next for Tottenham are three league matches to finish the 2020 year and all three are must-win games if Spurs have any chance of finishing in the top 2. First is a match against Wolves who are 6th in the table right behind Tottenham. Then is the big Man City match, who beat Tottenham 2-1 earlier in the year. City is currently 2nd in the table, 5 points ahead of Spurs. The year ends with the North London Derby. Last time this match ended 0-0 where Spurs felt robbed by a bad offside call.

Arsenal have been in poor form dropping to 7th in the table, 10 points off Tottenham.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    uHZQpyU.png
  • Richoman
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    uHZQpyU.png

Levy being surprisingly generous with money :O haha

great results man, getting Dybala for Ndombele is massive too ! How much additional do you have to tack on to that deal
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    2xEZum8.png
  • JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    Fantastic 3 games, I'm glad to see your attacking output dramatically increasing and your defensive side isn't suffering as a result. Looks like you've found a really good balance. The next games vs Wolves and City will be huge, not only for what the wins could mean, but to measure how far you've come.

Think Juventus will be smirking, Ndombele and 32m seems a lot to me, but if Dybala plays as well as he can, then you'll be laughing. I'd be sniffing around City for an RB, can't be keeping both Walker and Cancelo happy...
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Richoman wrote: »
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    uHZQpyU.png

Levy being surprisingly generous with money :O haha

great results man, getting Dybala for Ndombele is massive too ! How much additional do you have to tack on to that deal

32m was tacked on with Ndombele.. A lot but I think Dybala will be worth it.
    JoGR02 wrote: »
    Fantastic 3 games, I'm glad to see your attacking output dramatically increasing and your defensive side isn't suffering as a result. Looks like you've found a really good balance. The next games vs Wolves and City will be huge, not only for what the wins could mean, but to measure how far you've come.

Think Juventus will be smirking, Ndombele and 32m seems a lot to me, but if Dybala plays as well as he can, then you'll be laughing. I'd be sniffing around City for an RB, can't be keeping both Walker and Cancelo happy...

Yea, Juventus had me in a tough spot. Ndombele requested a transfer so he had to go. I really wanted Dybala but could not afford him without a swap so really I was at their mercy. Cancelo is a good call, I'll have to double-check he is still on City and if they are willing to sell.

My squad is down to 21 players after Dele Alli is sold, 8 of those are home-grown still so I am free to purchase anyone which is nice.
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hmm, the big question is whether Dybala would want to leave Juventus for Tottemham (going back to check on CL results...didn't see other team results unless I missed something.) I guess if the Spurs continue their strong run of form, the money's right, and Dybala has a crucial role then Levy's cheapness shouldn't be a barrier.

Funny, I had Kyle Walker and Kyle Walker-Peters mixed up in my mind. Starting to feel like Joe Biden. :D
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Hmm, the big question is whether Dybala would want to leave Juventus for Tottemham (going back to check on CL results...didn't see other team results unless I missed something.) I guess if the Spurs continue their strong run of form, the money's right, and Dybala has a crucial role then Levy's cheapness shouldn't be a barrier.

Funny, I had Kyle Walker and Kyle Walker-Peters mixed up in my mind. Starting to feel like Joe Biden. :D

Just don't start smelling hair and you will be fine!

In this career mode, Dybala is obviously sick of Ronaldo taking all the attention from him so he wants to move to London and really have his image brand take off. Believe it or not, Dybala is probably better looking than Kane so I think companies in London will be all over him as the new spokesperson for their products.
  • Richoman
    32 million is alot! but yeah with Alli looking to move on, you defs had to find someone there. And he is world class, Kane will be in love with him i think hahaha