• LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    rUcO7IK.jpg
    Premier League
    Bristol City v Tottenham

2lTvTAY.png

• JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    Deary me, poor ol' Bristol. Someone had to suffer the fury I suppose, hopefully that result is what kick starts a goal scoring frenzy for the rest of the season. I like the facts and stats that you've put in, think that's a really nice touch.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    JoGR02 wrote: »
    Deary me, poor ol' Bristol. Someone had to suffer the fury I suppose, hopefully that result is what kick starts a goal scoring frenzy for the rest of the season. I like the facts and stats that you've put in, think that's a really nice touch.

Thank you. Bristol was possibly the worst team I have played in FIFA in a while, and it showed in the score. I have a new video editor that makes it very easy to add graphics/stats so I am trying to think of new ways to put them in, I'm glad you like them.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    rUcO7IK.jpg
    Champions League Match 3
    Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb

YFb5vit.png

• Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dinamo Zagreb looked like a difficult team to break down; will make the reverse fixture against Real Madrid that much more important. That was a good old fashion beat down of Bristol City, enough said. B)
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Dinamo Zagreb looked like a difficult team to break down; will make the reverse fixture against Real Madrid that much more important. That was a good old fashion beat down of Bristol City, enough said. B)

Dinamo Zagreb are surprisingly winning the group. I thought when they draw against Madrid and beat OM it was just FIFA being FIFA but turns out they are actually good.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Saving the videos for big matches...
    rUcO7IK.jpg
    Premier League Match 10
    Newcastle v Spurs
    dKksnmT.png
    Carabao Cup Rd 4
    Brighton v Spurs
    O0PEgkd.png
    Premier League Match 11
    Spurs v Sheffield Utd
    t8lMXnQ.png

• LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    fgTMyQo.png
    K7d6kZz.png
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    rUcO7IK.jpg

zBXMdBx.png

Contract Extensions Oliver Skipp and Jack Roles have agreed to 3-year deals to boost Tottenham's midfield for the near future. Both players have been playing the league cup matches and coming on as subs in league matches so far this year. Skipp is a defensive midfielder fighting with Winks, Hojbjerg, and Sissoko for playing time but will see an increase in time once Sissoko moves on, possibly this summer.

Roles is an attacking mid that took playing time from Gedson Fernandes early this season. Roles has been backing up Dele Alli, Ndombele, and Lo Celso in the attacking positions. Depending on the future of Ndombele, Roles might take another loan spell in the latter half of this season.

Injuries Eric Dier and Kyle Walker-Peters join Davison Sanchez on the bench with injuries. Dier has a few broken ribs suffered in the Newcastle match and will miss the next 3 months, planning to return in March. Walker-Peters pulled a groin in training and will be out until December.

Spurs will have to rely on Japhet Tanganga and Moussa Sissoko to cover the RB duties with Kim min Jae and Toby Alderwerield as the only two senior squad CB's still healthy. Tanganga and Davies can both fill in when needed or Boog can call up Timothy Eyoma from the academy to fill in.

Gedson departing Gedson has decided to leave the club due to a lack of playing time, ending his loan early. His parent club SL Benfica was not happy with the lack of playing time in the second half of last season and the start of this season. Gedson himself expressed frustration that the lack of time is hurting his career. All parties agreed on a fee to end the loan spell and send Gedson back to his parent club.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    rUcO7IK.jpg
    83vBc84.png
  • JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    Sheesh, that Zagreb game. There really is no better love story than Lloris and being beaten at his near post, even I don't feel confident when the AI has a shot on goal.

Great response afterwards in the league and league cup, 3 wins scoring 7 conceding 0 is a very good reply. November looks tough, but it's certainly possible to come away with around 11 points.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Sheesh, that Zagreb game. There really is no better love story than Lloris and being beaten at his near post, even I don't feel confident when the AI has a shot on goal.

Great response afterwards in the league and league cup, 3 wins scoring 7 conceding 0 is a very good reply. November looks tough, but it's certainly possible to come away with around 11 points.

Not sure what Spurs plan is in real life, but I'm very close to selling Lloris at the end of this year and bringing in someone new. He is terrible with shots in the box and his passing is awful. I thought it was just me trying to pass with a GK but when I use Gazzaniga in cup games, he's so much better.

The league schedule was pretty easy so thankfully we took full advantage of it.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 4
    I am going to be restarting this career in a new thread due to my XBOX One not working anymore. No idea what happened but I have tried all day to fix it and still it will not connect to the internet, which means I cannot record more than 15 minutes at once. It also continues to freeze at loading screens?

I tried a hard reset and a factory reset but still, nothing is working. I am going to restart a career my the PS4. I tried thinking of ways to transfer this save to the PS4 and finish the season in play now or something but it would be too difficult so starting over is the best choice.
    Post edited by LAboog4 on
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 4
    That stinks, but having both a PS4 and Xbox must be nice.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro

Eh I've always been an XBOX person but was given a PS4 by a family member a while back. It was basically used as a streaming device for me.

I'd like to fix the xbox but I'm stumped as to what to try?
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro

Turns out, I'm just an idiot... Not going to explain how I wasted over a day trying every solution I could think of to fix the XBOX and then had a friend fix it in about 5 minutes.. either way.. continuing on with Spurs,
  • JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Turns out, I'm just an idiot... Not going to explain how I wasted over a day trying every solution I could think of to fix the XBOX and then had a friend fix it in about 5 minutes.. either way.. continuing on with Spurs,

:D At least it's fixed. A Spurs career being the thing to break your Xbox would've been very Spursy indeed.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    rUcO7IK.jpg
    Champions League Match 4
    D. Zagreb v Spurs
    knr7mgX.png
    Premier League Match 12
    Crystal Palace v Spurs
    vRJR2u6.png
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    rUcO7IK.jpg

4L4sLoK.png

Road results Tottenham are one of the best teams in Europe on the road and their unbeaten record reflects that. In a strange bit of luck or bad luck for some, Spurs have been drawn as the away team in all three rounds of the Carabao Cup. Winning those three games by a combined score 7-1. Spurs are also 6-1-0 in league play on the round, only dropping points in the 0-0 draw at the Emirates.

Transfer needs At the time of writing, Boog has just over £23 million to spend in January plus a portion of player sales and competition earnings from now until then. A new RB is a must for Spurs, going into this season trying out Kyle Walker-Peters and Japhet Tanganga has resulted in a failed experiment for Spurs. Walker-Peters is too small and not quick enough to hold his own without help from midfield. Tanganga is a decent backup but lacks the pace and attacking threat modern RB's need. Moussa Sissoko has been filling in with Tanganga the past few matches with Walker-Peters injured.

Spurs will look to sell Walker-Peters in the next window if possible, or the summer if no offers come before then. Using the funds to look at a new RB from Boog's listed targets; Timothy Castagne, Denzel Dumfries, or Bouna Sarr.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 8
    rUcO7IK.jpg
    Premier League Match 13
    Spurs v Manchester Utd
    LMNUlOo.png
    Champions League Match 5
    OM v Spurs
    eF6FRXn.png
    Premier League Match 14
    Brighton v Spurs
    9fiUQuM.png
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    mD1hcqv.png
    rxYpUnw.png
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    ACwQE7t.png
    WbUCB9r.png
  • JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    Some really good results there, especially in the Champions League. Home form is concerning but when the away form is as good as it is you can kind of forgive the home form. Positive signs though if you can get the home form going you'll fly up the table.

Battle for the top 4 is looking exciting already. Bristol and Derby's goal difference is :D they're really having a tough time of it.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Some really good results there, especially in the Champions League. Home form is concerning but when the away form is as good as it is you can kind of forgive the home form. Positive signs though if you can get the home form going you'll fly up the table.

Battle for the top 4 is looking exciting already. Bristol and Derby's goal difference is :D they're really having a tough time of it.

If Bristol and Derby continue this poorly, I might have to look up stats for the worst PL teams of all time and add a record watch to this career to see if they beat that record!
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    GV1hBv0.png
  • JoGR02
    80 posts Park Captain
    The attacking talent in that Chelsea team is mad but they've still got a relegation battling looking defence. That'll be a great clash when you play them, especially with you scoring more goals recently.
  • Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pretty congested schedule in December and a test of endurance. Will be interesting to see how Spurs approach Chelsea with the Real Madrid match following. Both are important and Spurs need to make up some ground in league for a chance at Champions League next season...unless they can win Champions League this season. :)
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    The attacking talent in that Chelsea team is mad but they've still got a relegation battling looking defence. That'll be a great clash when you play them, especially with you scoring more goals recently.

Just like in real life, they better improve the defense if they expect to win anything.
    Pretty congested schedule in December and a test of endurance. Will be interesting to see how Spurs approach Chelsea with the Real Madrid match following. Both are important and Spurs need to make up some ground in league for a chance at Champions League next season...unless they can win Champions League this season. :)

I'm thinking top 4 is much more likely than winning CL! The league is out of the running but 3rd or 4th is very much possible.
  • LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    rUcO7IK.jpg
    Premier League
    Spurs v Watford
    CzycJlZ.png
    Premier League
    Chelsea v Spurs
    tnnF4wk.png
    Champions League
    Spurs v Real Madrid
    IMNYu3W.png

• LAboog4
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    rUcO7IK.jpg

sE6eJZd.png

Dele Alli A shocking turn of events in North London with Dele Alli handing in his transfer request after the victory over Chelsea. "I am extremely surprised and disappointed in Dele's decision but it is his choice to leave. We will do what is best for the club and sell him this winter." Boog said of the request. Nobody knows what made Dele come to this decision after featuring in 5 of the 6 Champions League matches, 1 of the 3 Carabao Cup matches and 15 of the 16 Premier League matches.

"Dele told me he is not happy with his playing time. I am not sure I could have played him much more without risking injury but that is his decision." Boog said of the rumored Dele reasoning. Spurs will be looking to sell Dele along with midfielder Tanguy Ndombele who has also put in a transfer request this month.

Tanguy Ndombele In a less than surprising move, Ndombele has also asked for a transfer. Ndombele asked for more playing time last month, only playing in 2 Champions League matches and 12 league games. Boog has played Ndombele more in the last few weeks but not enough to change the midfielder's mind.

"Tanguy and I never saw eye to eye." Boog said of the news "I tried to help him, to find ways to make him fit into the squad but he is not happy here. Juventus have already asked about him and they have a player we are very keen on. If a move is possible, swapping the two might be best for all."

Kyle Walker-Peters Walker-Peters seems happy with Spurs but has lost his starting spot to Japhet Tanganga and Moussa Sissoko. Spurs are looking into multiple players to bring in at RB in January and Walker-Peters is the man listed to be sold to make room for the new RB. Due to squad rules, Spurs will have to bring in a British player to stay above the minimum requirements with Walker-Peters and Dele Alli both departing.