Anyone used Upgraded Vinicius junior?

Yermawfc
2297 posts Fans' Favourite
Just wondered if there seems much of a difference from his 92

Comments

• Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Only a couple of games does seem stronger/faster

Great shot. Didn't use the 92 much so hard to say but the upgrade seems a proper good card
  • Neil_14
    2445 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played one game earlier, he scored a great goal, the swerve on the shot really surprised me. One of those out swinging shots that somehow curls in around the fingertips of the GK and in off the post. Also got 2 assists that game.
  • Tboon
    4463 posts National Call-Up
    Only played 3 games but he doenst feel any different so far.
  • juliuscaesar8
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s good. But a shadow compares to Fut Bday ASM
  • Blairwallace99
    248 posts Sunday League Hero

Don’t understand how people think asm still competes with the variety of 4/5, 5/4 and 5/5 star players Available now... 92 vinicious was far better than asm

I agree the 95 does feel faster and stronger than the 92 but not noticed too much of a difference in this short time

• Azablucky
    4465 posts National Call-Up

Don’t understand how people think asm still competes with the variety of 4/5, 5/4 and 5/5 star players Available now... 92 vinicious was far better than asm

I agree the 95 does feel faster and stronger than the 92 but not noticed too much of a difference in this short time

Don't get it either. Every time I play against him he causes me no trouble at all. I started playing again recently so was a bit confused why everyone raved on about him. Probably was an insane card before SH cards came out but I feel there's so many better players in his position right now.
  • Gnomenclature
    7922 posts League Winner
    His finishing and strength are noticeable imo.
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    He has been great playing with dembele for me
  • spy
    2575 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2020
    Been pretty useless fo me so far. Get on much better with SH Perisic. Vincius just seems to weak and gets knocked off the ball too easily
  • Izzy2K17
    13615 posts Has That Special Something
    Even faster and better dribbling than before, his shooting was alright before but now it’s very good. Very nice upgrade imo
  • Mmandras
    5890 posts Big Money Move
    Mine was a beast after the first SBC came out, but turned progressively worse, no matter the formation. Upgrade didn't help at all and he scored one goal in 6-7 games, which is possibly the worst return for a long time. He had ball taken so many times inside the box, while TOTS Auba continues to terrorize opponents and even scored 5 goals in one game (all div 5).
  • juliuscaesar8
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero

Azablucky wrote: »

Don't get it either. Every time I play against him he causes me no trouble at all. I started playing again recently so was a bit confused why everyone raved on about him. Probably was an insane card before SH cards came out but I feel there's so many better players in his position right now.

It’s probably play style. My Vinicius scores about every third or fourth game. My ASM has a 2 goals a game ration this past WL from the wing. Some people can get Butra to run the show, by Butra can’t score worth anything.
  • Liamalone
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scoring for fun now. New boots.
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1150 posts Professional

It’s probably play style. My Vinicius scores about every third or fourth game. My ASM has a 2 goals a game ration this past WL from the wing. Some people can get Butra to run the show, by Butra can’t score worth anything.

ASM 88 for me as a striker is incredible. Don't know why don't care how lol
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Most reliable card atm along with ribery for me at the moment. His finishing is very good with the upgrade.
  • rezyy
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Top dollar 💵 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hot 🥵 total genius 🧠
  • Neil_14
    2445 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hes much better now, I really regretted the card at 92.
  • CycloMusic10
    953 posts Professional

He was never a trouble for me, not even the first day he came out. Same with Adama Traore he was never a problem.
  • TTGM
    666 posts Semi-Pro
    Is he better than Ribery anyone that's got both?
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Im going to try later in the day. He was a decent supersub as a 92. In wonder if he will feel that much better
  • Stevo_CT
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    TTGM wrote: »
    Is he better than Ribery anyone that's got both?

I'm not a skiller, so treat my opinion with caution. Ribery is MILES better than him, at ST and CAM positions.

I don't use either of them in LW/LM/LF positions, so cannot provide input there.
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ribery is better, but vinny is still good if you dont have the fodder for ribery