Credit where it's due

MUFC_420
2924 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 2020
I always slate the game when it goes bad but for 5 days it's been a joy to play so smooth and responsive and shows the games true potential.

Hopefully this is the kind of gameplay we can expect on PS5 4K.

So respect for as long as it lasts.

@EA_Rtas @EA_Roger @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna

Comments

• joehuk
    8208 posts League Winner
    5days out of a whole cycle fantastic just what you want from a AAA title.

None the less tagging those guys is meaningless none of them have anything to do with devolopment, implementation of anything.

And don't worry you'll be hit with the poor gameplay soon enough mark my words.

FIFA is the only game where one week it can be heaven next week hell.

🤐🤐🤐.......it's in the game
  • Woody_Allan
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    That's not been my experience. Post the weekend league last week my gameplay has been mostly horrific. Had my first smooth game last night but had to play past midnight to get it.
  • Phodri
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Still crap for me, maybe even a bit worse than few weeks ago. Even played someone in rivals, from belgium like me, still massive delay...
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    I always slate the game when it goes bad but for 5 days it's been a joy to play so smooth and responsive and shows the games true potential.

Hopefully this is the kind of gameplay we can expect on PS5 4K.

So respect for as long as it lasts.

@EA_Rtas @EA_Roger @EA_DarDar @EA_Lanna

Credit were creds due after 5 days from 8-9 months play this most certainly does not call for a big pat on the back it should have been like this from day 1
    if they came out and told the truth and accepted that the player base got completely shafted this year and offered everyone a refund as the game was not fit for retail sale then I would say fair play

Btw it’s still as unplayable now for me as it was on release even squad battles is now a lag fest for me
  • Wi1son73
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2020
    Gameplay was ok ish sat, but horrendous Sun. Monday felt slightly better But still slow mud gameplay. Yesterday was like Saturday ok ish (not smooth as your experience) Today I’ve has been like (let me put in terms of easy to understand) think of Glastonbury weekend where it was knee deepl in mud. Well that’s been my gameplay all day.

Wouldn’t matter if I played someone that just picked up FIFA for the 1st today as he would still beat me with my horrible disgusting gameplay. So I’m happy for you mate, but your sure to come down hard.
  • Wooly1203
    3652 posts National Call-Up
    My gameplay has been awful since Sunday. It’s been super frustrating. Glad your experience has been different
  • pavan791
    704 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For all the complaints we hear about servers and connection issues. I would love to create a poll around who uses wired and wireless or close to an optimum setting for gaming.

• Wi1son73
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    Wired here ... 22ms still disgusting
  • Iron_works
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m wired and usually get 16ms and game play is generally good 90% of the time but when it is bad the game is unplayable.
  • Wurrsmycash
    1534 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was great for me last week. This week I've dropped close to 300 skill points....can't win anymore
  • Headshrinker363
    6124 posts Big Money Move
    Just in time for Fifa 21 pre orders.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Has to be a troll thread :lol:
  • Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    Maybe you got used and learnt to play with lag... Sometimes I see myself playing considering the delay and manage to win pretty easy.

Or maybe something changed... All can happen in this game.
  • BadSeedsFC
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    This is going to get interesting 🍿⚡
  • oldboiler
    5461 posts Big Money Move
    Mad, drunk or mad-drunk. That is all
  • Mogga
    3613 posts National Call-Up
    Mines the worst it's ever been

Started good in October and has got progressively worse to the point where I'm now lucky if I can tolerate more than 2 games at a time
  • Mogga
    3613 posts National Call-Up
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Wired here ... 22ms still disgusting

Mines always 22 as well 😂

It's absolutely sh 1 te