Bundelisga CB

kywl1992
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is Jerome boateng still relevant?

Comments

  • Neil_14
    805 posts Semi-Pro
    Still does a great job for me
  • RedRogue
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FB Boateng?
    Absolutely.
  • DSD27
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 20
    I think his 89 defense awareness, at this stage of the game, is weak. People underestimate this stat.
    I'm using TOTS Hummels and TOTS Ginter.
  • kywl1992
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DSD27 wrote: »
    I think his 89 defense awareness, at this stage of the game, is weak. People underestimate this stat.
    I'm using TOTS Hummels and TOTS Ginter.

    Is Hummels great to partner with upamecano?
  • Amdp9
    4884 posts Big Money Move
    He does the job done
  • DSD27
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 21
    kywl1992 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    I think his 89 defense awareness, at this stage of the game, is weak. People underestimate this stat.
    I'm using TOTS Hummels and TOTS Ginter.

    Is Hummels great to partner with upamecano?

    Hummels is the best Bundesliga CB, he is great to partner with anyone that doesn't also have high attacking workrate.
    Upamecano has 84 marking (defense awareness), so bad!
  • kywl1992
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DSD27 wrote: »
    kywl1992 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    I think his 89 defense awareness, at this stage of the game, is weak. People underestimate this stat.
    I'm using TOTS Hummels and TOTS Ginter.

    Is Hummels great to partner with upamecano?

    Hummels is the best Bundesliga CB, he is great to partner with anyone that doesn't also have high attacking workrate.
    Upamecano has 84 marking (defense awareness), so bad!

    He's untradeable. Haha
Sign In or Register to comment.