EA got me right where they want me

Yermawfc
2287 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 2020
Skint and no tradeable players left!!!

My team is sorted and it’s going to cost around 1m+ to improve anyone in my starting line up, I’m all out of fodder after doing 3xicon sbcs and most of the tots sbcs...totally trying to set me up to buy fifa points- that’ll no be happening, but as with last year all these tots players plummeted to silly low prices and I was too skint to get any of them.

Comments

• Yermawfc
    So you got you right where you want you?

Whit?
  • Arron xox
    3978 posts National Call-Up
    I'm trying to work out how this is ea and not just you
  • Knowlesdinho
    14946 posts World Class
    Yermawfc wrote: »

Whit?

Well you did all those Sbcs yourself with no outside influence didn't you? I mean if some EA exec has you under duress, just like this comment twice and I'll send someone to help.
  • Chavez76
    9308 posts League Winner

'look I did stuff but let me blame EA for it and post it on the forum'
  • Phodri
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why would you do prime icon sbc, 98% chance of getting trash.
  • Yermawfc
    Some of these comments 😂, I’m not blaming ea, I appreciate it’s my choice to do these sbcs but I just can’t resist a wee cheeky sbc and my team is stacked
  • Jonboyparker
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2020
    My team was built a month ago. I still have so much untradbale fodder becuase I’ve not rushed into doing every sbc as soon as it comes out. Most have no expiry.

You need to know you limits and what you want from the game. Weather you play, trade or spend in the game. There should always be a limit. Club management is important. Everyone rushes into everything and then has players they never use or nothing left to do what they want later.

Do you use all the sbcs you built? If yes, great! You’re winning. If no, then you made a bad choice sorry. There was no rush to do most of these
  • Jonboyparker
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2020
    Some of these comments 😂, I’m not blaming ea, I appreciate it’s my choice to do these sbcs but I just can’t resist a wee cheeky sbc and my team is stacked

There no rush. If you’re team is stacked, Enjoy it!

I looked at these sbcs and thought some look great but there’s still a few months to go. I like the players I’m using and I can build a player in a few weeks if I like. EA could also release something better maybe.

We all like a few sbcs. But just learn and manage it a bit better. What will you use? Can you get value from it? Do I need it now? Sbcs are designed to take your club and coins. The next day something trumps it. You need to be making as much as your spending to get all the content. If you’re not recouping coins from trading or playing at the same rate, you will run out.

What is your team? Do you have great subs you don’t use?
  • Chavez76
    9308 posts League Winner

explain me how you are not blaming EA with a title 'EA GOT ME RIGHT WHERE THEY WANT ME' and in the first post stating 'totally trying to set me up to buy fifa points' ?

Noone is blaming you for doing SBC's by the way.. think a lot of people are doing it (only thing I do nowadays sometimes)
  • Yermawfc
    My team was built a month ago. I still have so much untradbale fodder becuase I’ve not rushed into doing every sbc as soon as it comes out. Most have no expiry.

You need to know you limits and what you want from the game. Weather you play, trade or spend in the game. There should always be a limit. Club management is important. Everyone rushes into everything and then has players they never use or nothing left to do what they want later.

Do you use all the sbcs you built? If yes, great! You’re winning. If no, then you made a bad choice sorry. There was no rush to do most of these

Very wise words sir thanks
  • Yermawfc
    Chavez76 wrote: »

explain me how you are not blaming EA with a title 'EA GOT ME RIGHT WHERE THEY WANT ME' and in the first post stating 'totally trying to set me up to buy fifa points' ?

Noone is blaming you for doing SBC's by the way.. think a lot of people are doing it (only thing I do nowadays sometimes)
    Stop being a tool, it’s pretty obvious what I meant...go bait someone else
  • Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    BuZuS wrote: »
    Meanwhile, in the EA fortress of Doom...

Evil EA manager: "Peasant intern, what's the Status on Yermawfc?"
    Evil intern: "He needs 1 million coins to improve his team and is all out of SBC fodder."
    Evil EA manager: " MUHAHAHA WE GOT HIM RIGHT WERE WE WANTED HIM MUHAHAHA"

Hahaha, this "Transcription" of what actually happened is really funny..

I totally understand @Yermawfc because I feel that you need to buy Fifa Points or play Squad Battles to get fitness cards and contracts.

Or you can just buy them since they are really cheap in the market but somehow I feel the push..