Draft Token. EA you scum!

kapulsky
322 posts Sunday League Hero
Draft Token.
1) The game allowed me to choose terrible players.
2) The selection of an opponent was disgusting to me. Input delay. Skates on my players. Game in the swamp.
3) Opponent. 4 shots 4 goals. He could score lying on the field in the upper corner of the goal.
EA you scum! You did everything for my generation.
The player has been since 2020. Which means a lot in this terrible draft for me. Hold the new player and spit in the face of the old players!
Great balance in the game. 100% bad or 100% good. Someone tell them. This is not a balance. That ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

Comments

• Bristolad
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So u enjoyed the game then, not point get
  • Fifapayne
    7193 posts Big Money Move
    Post hardly makes sense
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I stood on lego once, I never made the same mistake again.
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up

You my man are a better man than me. I step in LEGO‘s atleast once a week. They are everywhere, thanks to my wife and in-laws who keep giving him LEGO.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    I honestly believe it was a bargain the sbc as a whole , can’t complain 😂😂😂
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Someone got beat
  • kapulsky
    Someone got beat

Bro, I am not opposed to being beaten by a strong opponent. I am opposed to being beaten by ea!
  • mhh1981
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    At least you showed EA some love at the end 💔
  • kapulsky
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Post hardly makes sense

So why are you answering ?!
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    I am with the OP. I get ridiculous delay in draft. It is totally unplayable and consistently worse than the awfully delayed Rivals.
  • Orison
    76919 posts Icon
    It's draft. Difficult at the beginning when all the good players are in to farm coins, but by now you should win with 1sec delay, one handed and without looking at the screen :trollface:
  • PaulDr
    4242 posts National Call-Up
    i have two of them after packing one in squad battles. Never played online draft, are the rewards worth it, or shall I just play offline semipro and let it run in the background?
  • Kobayashi
    465 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2020
    kapulsky wrote: »
    Draft Token.
    2) The selection of an opponent was disgusting to me. Input delay. Skates on my players. Game in the swamp.
    3) Opponent. 4 shots 4 goals. He could score lying on the field in the upper corner of the goal.
    The player has been since 2020. Which means a lot in this terrible draft for me. Hold the new player and spit in the face of the old players!
    Great balance in the game. 100% bad or 100% good. Someone tell them. This is not a balance. That ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

Skates is 100% opponent playing on 4G mobile hotspot, I do it in WLeague, I like every game to have some delay for both of us instead of it being one sided delay / lag if I am on LAN 20ms, sweet Spot is 50ms for me, downgrades opponents META teams
  • Tasch
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

You my man are a better man than me. I step in LEGO‘s atleast once a week. They are everywhere, thanks to my wife and in-laws who keep giving him LEGO.
    I stepped in so much Lego, my damn feet are numb. Almost as painful as stubbing your pinky toe.

• GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    Everytime I get a free online draft token my player selection is very bad.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    PaulDr wrote: »
    i have two of them after packing one in squad battles. Never played online draft, are the rewards worth it, or shall I just play offline semipro and let it run in the background?

Draft is super easy. You could pick the worst possible off chem picks to handicap yourself and probably still make it to the final.

If you're half way competent, it's rare that you'll lose in the first round, even if things are going against you.
  • BuZuS
    1560 posts Play-Off Hero
    If whiney kids posted their rants in some blog instead of this forum, how many % of threads would be left? 50? 25...?
  • young_volki
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Post hardly makes sense

He's not a native english speaker, with a bit of imagination his post is perfectly understandable lol.
    It's just another rant post that everyone of us makes once in a while
  • Mmandras
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    I always seem to lose in 3rd round.. and after 2 bloody hard games you get one gold and rare gold pack... really EA?
  • PaulDr
    4242 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2020

Draft is super easy. You could pick the worst possible off chem picks to handicap yourself and probably still make it to the final.

If you're half way competent, it's rare that you'll lose in the first round, even if things are going against you.

Online draft? How come? I've played a few offline drafts and won them all , but apart from getting a rare gold pack the rewards have always been a premium gold and a jumbo premium gold (or 26). No idea what the online rewards are so was just wondering if they are worth going for instead
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got DCed in the first game.... thanks EA
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class

Online draft? How come? I've played a few offline drafts and won them all , but apart from getting a rare gold pack the rewards have always been a premium gold and a jumbo premium gold (or 26). No idea what the online rewards are so was just wondering if they are worth going for instead

Rewards aren't great tbh, but it's easier than grinding through rivals. This year my casual modes were WL followed by draft. Rivals was what I found stressful.
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    Draft Token.

You seem rather kaputsky
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    I've Only played draft 10 times. I will not play again.

Its not even the delay or gameplay blah blah blah that gets to me. That just messed up and you know it’s coming.

In 10 drafts I have had AWFUL player selection. Absolutely dreadful. Then the first team loads up and I see a god squad. You’re kidding me right?! I’m not great at the game and Ive never won a full draft but you’d think the game would at least give me some decent players to try or a fair match up with my opponent. I’d still probably lose but at least I’d be on a level playing field to start off with.

Not worth the coins when it’s completely random and it’s more rubbish than good for me. I only played to try players with was ruined as soon as incompetent the squad draw.
  • kapulsky
    Kobayashi wrote: »
    Draft Token.

Skates is 100% opponent playing on 4G mobile hotspot, I do it in WLeague, I like every game to have some delay for both of us instead of it being one sided delay / lag if I am on LAN 20ms, sweet Spot is 50ms for me, downgrades opponents META teams

Bro cunning is the key to success)
    But it pisses me off that ea does it!
    Why does she equalize my ping with an opponent.
    When the server makes it worse for me to play.
    My best ping makes me ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
  • Tzatziki78
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All of you who still play FUT are the reason this game is broken....

Stop putting money into EA's pockets everyday FFS...

Why are you rewarding them for a dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game???!?! 😡😡😡
  • RedRogue
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    My step son just won his 4 draft matches.
    He’s 11 years old, stop crying.
  • kapulsky
    RedRogue wrote: »
    My step son just won his 4 draft matches.
    He’s 11 years old, stop crying.

I congratulate your son! Why are we talking about this? Is it really unreality to win 4 matches here? Or is there a conversation about a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ attitude towards the community on the part of EA ?!
  • kapulsky
    Tzatziki78 wrote: »
    All of you who still play FUT are the reason this game is broken....

Stop putting money into EA's pockets everyday FFS...

Why are you rewarding them for a dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game???!?! 😡😡😡

I have not bought points and am not going to do it! We are for them a rug at the door. They still have to pay for it. Not! Waiting for PES 2022 on Unreal Engine