Played SB for the first in a while. Think it was.worth it.

MUFC_420
2924 posts Fans' Favourite
I.never really play SB but was doing objectives and realised of I I played like 20 more I could get elite 2. Sometimes scored 5 and done the fake shot glitch then done something else.

Regardless of what I get in the packs all.that XP , coins and tradable packs seem worth the minimal effort

Comments

• Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    Its hit and miss, packs have been better lately as there's so many special cards in packs.

But a month or so ago I hit Elite 1 3 weeks in a row and the best card I pulled was an 83!!!

First month of the game I pulled Mbappe from Gold 1 he was 1 million coins back then, so overall SB have given me more coins than Rivals or WL.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    "I played like 20 more I could get elite 2" - on Xbox if you play this number of games you will be Elite 1 for sure - on legendary you get >2400 points per game (if you win more than 3 goals, which for sure you can do it against AI) and 20 matches give you ~48000 points. The cutoff of elite 1 has been ~40000 points recently.

Are you on PS4? Is the elite 1 cutoff higher on PS4?
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    URBirdman wrote: »
    "I played like 20 more I could get elite 2" - on Xbox if you play this number of games you will be Elite 1 for sure - on legendary you get >2400 points per game (if you win more than 3 goals, which for sure you can do it against AI) and 20 matches give you ~48000 points. The cutoff of elite 1 has been ~40000 points recently.

About 45 on PS4 covers elite 1
  • CeeQue
    15556 posts World Class
    Is E1 worth it over E2 the 2 Rare Mega packs seem like a waste.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2020
    Batman442 wrote: »

woo, glad I'm on Xbox!

so by "45" you mean 45K points instead of 45 games right...? because I thought the maxium game number was 42...?
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Batman442 wrote: »

woo, glad I'm on Xbox!

so by "45" you mean 45K points instead of 45 games right...? because I thought the maxium game number was 42...?

Yeah 45k points, by playing on legendary and the bad squads on ultimate you can reach this in about 16/17 games give or take depending on how many clean sheets you get
  • BuZuS
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Is E1 worth it over E2 the 2 Rare Mega packs seem like a waste.
    If you go for coins, yes. I always go for players so I stay E2 or E3.