What do you do outside of FIFA?

ASX
3046 posts National Call-Up
I stopped playing FIFA 3 weeks back and out of boredom started fixing a bike I bought 2 years back that I ignored as I was enjoying FIFA so much.

What do you guys do when not playing FIFA? What would you do if you stopped playing?

Pics below, a 2002 Ducati 748R, needed a bit of TLC but got a lot done in the last 3 weeks.
rTuKxSS.jpg
uORlfzT.jpg

Comments

• Fifapayne
    2431 posts Fans' Favourite
    1. Lift weights
    2. Get shredded
    3. ????
    4. Profit
  • Zeke1216
    1410 posts Play-Off Hero
    I go on this forum and reply to posts like this
  • Riotiga
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Think about FUT
  • Wurrsmycash
    766 posts Semi-Pro
    Talk smack about FIFA on the forums and to my GF.
    Futbin.
    YouTube FIFA rage compilations.
  • KKTHX
    1640 posts Play-Off Hero
    Recently bought a house by the lake, had a daughter and got myself a new boat. I still play fifa during late nights to relax and free my mind.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13362 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 12
    I like to go out on my bike (bicycle) and go exploring off road. Usually end up by a river/lake/beach. I'll sit for a while and observe what's going on. I get to see a lot of nature because I live in the countryside, and I'm also only 24 miles from the coast.
  • KKTHX
    1640 posts Play-Off Hero
    I like to go out on my bike (bicycle) and go exploring off road. Usually end up by a river/lake/beach. I'll sit for a while and observe what's going on. I get to see a lot of nature because I live in the countryside, and I'm also only 24 miles from the coast.

Sounds awesome. What bike do you ride?
  • Colt_seevers
    1412 posts Professional
    KKTHX wrote: »
    Recently bought a house by the lake, had a daughter and got myself a new boat. I still play fifa during late nights to relax and free my mind.

U play this sht to relax!? My man, u must be one stressed out mf
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited July 12

Sounds awesome. What bike do you ride?

I ride a focus hybrid. I can't drive, so it means I've got the speed to get places, but the option to go off road.

I've been a bit limited this year because I've been working so much throughout the pandemic, and I usually stop over somewhere and no B&Bs have been open. As soon as I get chance I'll be cycling the cinder track to whitby again this year... So many sights. I've never seen as many butterflies in my life. I did it twice last year and I saw thousands of butterflies, met a playful squirrel, photographed wild horses, and got intimidated by a scary hairy cow. 😂
  • Devers
    7720 posts League Winner
    Wife and kids and work take up most the time. Like to do diy, make and fix things. Play fifa late at night or recently started playing warzone.

New project starting soon is a man cave, going to build a 18x20 block shed and go from there, should be big enough with loads if garden left
  • Devers
    7720 posts League Winner

U play this sht to relax!? My man, u must be one stressed out mf

Ya this, this used to be me, but its the complete opposite lately.
  • Gnomenclature
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Full time job in social work. Graduate school studying to be a psychologist (professional advice, fifa is bad for your mental health). Also play guitar in a funk band. Should be writing papers right now and not trolling the forum..
  • RayS
    31063 posts National Team Captain
    What is this "outside" you speak of?
  • BuZuS
    1324 posts Professional
    Watching ❤️❤️❤️❤️, mostly.
  • TW1103
    2948 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 12
    Music is my thing, above everything else. I run my own independent record label, and I've lost count of how many gigs I've been to (though I know my 1000th was in February 2013, when I was 18), and I have cases upon cases of vinyl.

I go to the cinema at least once a week, I was aiming to see 100 films this year, but covid stopped that. I was at 18, having seen The Invisible Man the night before Boris ordered the cinemas to close.

Also a big fan of pro wrestling. I recently signed up to a wrestling school, for when the gyms re-open. Figured it would be something new to learn, as well as a good way to get more exercise on top of weekly 6 a side football.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    I sit around thinking how I’m going to get chemistry on a multi league hybrid
  • Jpo41
    1763 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have been working extra because here in Texas all ICUs are pretty much full all the time.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    I have been working extra because here in Texas all ICUs are pretty much full all the time.

Well Trump has worn a mask now so all the Karen's might follow suit and offer you some relief.
  • Jpo41
    1763 posts Play-Off Hero

Well Trump has worn a mask now so all the Karen's might follow suit and offer you some relief.

I am not getting my hopes up because Texans love their freedom to choose.....
  • Retro1989
    5256 posts Big Money Move
    bdc4ac93e595e8f516281340001e8c0b.png
  • Knowlesdinho

What about for every day you wear a mask, you get a scalable gun. So day 1 is a bb gun... If you wear it enough to beat the pandemic you get an assault rifle with more ammunition than you'll ever need in a lifetime?
  • Aguy9916
    1045 posts Professional
    ASX wrote: »
    I stopped playing FIFA 3 weeks back and out of boredom started fixing a bike I bought 2 years back that I ignored as I was enjoying FIFA so much.

What do you guys do when not playing FIFA? What would you do if you stopped playing?

Pics below, a 2002 Ducati 748R, needed a bit of TLC but got a lot done in the last 3 weeks.
    rTuKxSS.jpg
    uORlfzT.jpg

Love the Ducatis of that era still my favourite looking bike of all time 👍👍...

I used to race supersport until I retired after 2018 season... now its, fifa, warzone and general family stuff... need to find another adrenaline rush! Need a cheaper one though this time.

More-Photos-Here-www-colinportimages-co-uk-IMG-4837.jpg

FB-IMG-1536340858796.jpg
  • Gnomenclature
    5935 posts Big Money Move

It's hard to imagine any Texan conforming lol. I imagine it's quite frustrating being a healthcare worker right now... Californians either far left or far right...
  • Seanregal
    1268 posts Professional
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    1. Lift weights
    2. Get shredded
    3. ????
    4. Profit

Wow we are so similar heres mine
    1. Wait for lifts. F them stairs
    2. Get shreddies, locks up hunger till lunch
    3. Collect ridller trophies on batman
    4. Pretend i am Moses at my local swimming baths, prophet
  • Saiber_Summia
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Work & family life.
    Before pandemic intercontinental travels & diving were part of my life, now...let’s see.

We have even a little house in the mountains, so hiking and spend hours in the nature is pretty a good option now.
  • Ishibum
    14566 posts Has That Special Something
    Mainly getting out and walking to keep the juices flowing (gyms just reopened here but very apprehensive about using mine). Would have been cycling but bicycle got stolen and I'm waiting until the new apartment is ready and moved into before buying another (as aid have to keep it in same place where the first one got stolen).