Yep I have finally uninstalled game

Fotbal_love_12
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
You know the game is extremely bad when you playing friendlies not ultimate team and your opponent plays straight line balls you have already positioned players for and they put in their tackle as if a guy is on them when there is whole tun of space. Also when you have put in strong tackles for every ball that you read and it rebounds back against you. Also both weekend league and regular friendlies I have not gotten any fouls only conceded but when my defenders have gotten slide tackled from the back because I choose to play my style and possess the ball a little for team to go back to shape no foul. Tactics shouldn’t even make a difference if at the end of the day someone is still very bad. On regular friendly season David Luiz nothing passes him .... oh really lml. Anyways I’m actually happy I have uninstalled all goals conceded has been own goals or rebound or deflection no constructive plays and if it’s constructive it’s so linear that a 5 years old should intercept such a soft pass. I may be just one person and it won’t affect the company but happy to be off no matter howmuch I love and play football.

Comments

• ToxicEngineer
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks for sharing. Maybe use paragraphs next time?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Paragraphs will help you articulate your point better but you've taken the right choice if you're not happy with it.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    My eyes hurt
  • DannySTFC
    8293 posts League Winner
    If you’re going to gain happiness from uninstalling then that’s great and well done for doing it.

We all know the game isn’t perfect, far from it with rebound etc, but you’re one of those people who think it only happens against you and it doesn’t, regardless of what you think these things happen both for and against you in general gameplay, it’s just that the weaker players make a bigger deal of it and blame the game instead of taking any responsibility.
  • Fotbal_love_12
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    If you’re going to gain happiness from uninstalling then that’s great and well done for doing it.

We all know the game isn’t perfect, far from it with rebound etc, but you’re one of those people who think it only happens against you and it doesn’t, regardless of what you think these things happen both for and against you in general gameplay, it’s just that the weaker players make a bigger deal of it and blame the game instead of taking any responsibility.

Lol really weaker players you crack me up and never said doesn’t happen to everyone. So what about the better players linear plays that you clearly reading before it starts? Lol anyways no debate you just a troll lml
  • Fotbal_love_12
    gregsii wrote: »
    My eyes hurt

Well let them hurt some more lol
  • Fotbal_love_12
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Paragraphs will help you articulate your point better but you've taken the right choice if you're not happy with it.

Atleast you understood thanks for reading.
  • Fotbal_love_12

Wasn’t for you to understand lml :)
  • Fotbal_love_12
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Yes mr. Elite you are the best good for you enjoy.
  • young_volki
    385 posts Sunday League Hero

78 posts from you and all of them live up to your username. Damn you must be a lovely person to be around
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cool story, bro.
  • Fotbal_love_12
    BuZuS wrote: »
    Cool story, bro.

Oh thanks sure your having a great day 👍🏾
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2020
    I didnt uninstall but I did stop playing 3 weeks ago, apart from a game of rivals last week which I quit out of.

I just lost interest in the game with all the issues.

Started playing COD and also started fixing up a classic motorcycle I bought 2 years ago that I didn't touch because I was hooked on Weekend League, made some nice progress.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Is there any cupboard forums anywhere? I have an urge to tell the world that I've finally cleared out my cupboard of doom.
  • Clemster
    918 posts Semi-Pro
    You know the game is extremely bad when you playing friendlies not ultimate team and your opponent plays straight line balls you have already positioned players for and they put in their tackle as if a guy is on them when there is whole tun of space. Also when you have put in strong tackles for every ball that you read and it rebounds back against you. Also both weekend league and regular friendlies I have not gotten any fouls only conceded but when my defenders have gotten slide tackled from the back because I choose to play my style and possess the ball a little for team to go back to shape no foul. Tactics shouldn’t even make a difference if at the end of the day someone is still very bad. On regular friendly season David Luiz nothing passes him .... oh really lml. Anyways I’m actually happy I have uninstalled all goals conceded has been own goals or rebound or deflection no constructive plays and if it’s constructive it’s so linear that a 5 years old should intercept such a soft pass. I may be just one person and it won’t affect the company but happy to be off no matter howmuch I love and play football.

I think you should have stopped playing this game a while ago. Perhaps when you smashed your controller.
  • Fotbal_love_12
    Clemster wrote: »

I think you should have stopped playing this game a while ago. Perhaps when you smashed your controller.

Oh yes indeed you are very wise. Thanks wise man clement.
  • Fotbal_love_12

Clement the wise what game should I play next? Clement the wise what should I do today . Please great one assist me with all your knowledge.
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move

If you keep telling players to stop playing you'll have nobody to play with soon.
  • Clemster
    918 posts Semi-Pro

Clement the wise what game should I play next? Clement the wise what should I do today . Please great one assist me with all your knowledge.

Not sure I would call it wisdom to stop playing if you smashing your controller. Anything but Fifa is my wisdom to you young man. Your welcome.
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    pure frustration
  • truegunn3r
    12613 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2020
    What’s so new about this? Don’t we all uninstall the game near/at it’s end
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    More room for FIFA21 👍🏻