WHY DO EA IGNORE ALL THE PC HACKS, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW IT IS REAL

shadowlee
124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just wondering after all the years that these hacks are in game, it is also getting worse, why do ea just ignore them all . Do you think it is because they do n ot care about the pc version, and would like all to go to console like me and many others are ?

Comments

• hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    because their business is not to make a nice and fun game, but to make people addicted in that gambling system that is FUT

this game is all about making promos and sell FP and packs...

it's all about that...

a few "sliders" each year where they change speed, pass or whatever is it, so they can call a "revamped game", but the truth is we are all paying for exactly the same crap...

but once they get people addicted, thats not a big problem for EA, since people will keep buying the game and also FP on top of it..
  • Dramacydal
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    shadowlee wrote: »
    Just wondering after all the years that these hacks are in game, it is also getting worse, why do ea just ignore them all . Do you think it is because they do n ot care about the pc version, and would like all to go to console like me and many others are ?

Because pc is a sideshow. Such a low playerbase. They don't care about what 20k maybe 50k? I cant find sales numbers on 20 or 19. i found some for fifa 18 and its about 80k. You may think thats alot but its not. EA dont care about game sales. They care about the Fifa points. Securing Pc version is to much work for them when 10-15 million people are on consoles without hacks. This is the reason i changed to ps4 version.
  • VagisilFC
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    Corporate Rock Spiders
  • SuperKMx
    2048 posts Fans' Favourite
    shadowlee wrote: »

No, they don't care about the PC version. I imagine they'd be happy if they didn't have to provide a PC version at all.

PS4/XO players outnumber PC players by hundreds to one. And let's face it, whatever they do to fix the PC version, some lowlife is going to end up hacking it to hell again. Because god forbid anybody plays a game in the spirit that was intended and actually tries to win by being the better player.
  • madmarman40
    244 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 20
    In draft online I get a completely different opponent team to the one shown, this has happened at least twice. In all online modes, I get the disconnection loss 1 in 10 games and the disconnection no game counted 2 in 10.I get about 2 in 10 with a proper player of a similar skill level the rest are disconnects or cheats who drop or spoof leagues. the rubbish company who will not get any more of my money I'm dropping out of gaming after 40years because of this company and the poor games they make.
  • Anomanyny
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    2 UT games, second game the russian hacker quits the game on 63th minutes and keeps the score. He had expensive players and surely has used the hack or what ever to quit games the whole 10 months that this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show has been running.
  • Anomanyny
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And i doubt any my opponents are in div 10 like i am. If FIFA wasn't lying in the matchmaking they would show opponents division and some other stats as well, why not.