SS Messi + SH Lenglet or

KKTHX
1651 posts Play-Off Hero
Totssf Ramos?

Got fodder for the SH Lenglet and would free up cash for messi.

Or simply buy ramos and see if another insane SH card comes out.

92 maldini is the one being replaced.

Ty

Comments

• KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone?
  • Rajarshi_CFC
    908 posts Professional
    I'd go Messi and Lenglet.
  • Riotiga
    1443 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had a similar decision to make. I ended up doing Lenglet and buy SS messi. Lenglet replaces Maldini, who were mediocre for me, paired with Moments Ramos who I already have.
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Riotiga wrote: »
    Had a similar decision to make. I ended up doing Lenglet and buy SS messi. Lenglet replaces Maldini, who were mediocre for me, paired with Moments Ramos who I already have.

Will be pairing Lenglet with militao
  • Blairwallace99
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’d maybe wait, sounds like you are already sorted defensively, do you want to sink all that fodder into another cb? EA do a good job of making every sbc look slightly better than the last one, so you don’t need to worry about better cards coming out
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d maybe wait, sounds like you are already sorted defensively, do you want to sink all that fodder into another cb? EA do a good job of making every sbc look slightly better than the last one, so you don’t need to worry about better cards coming out

Perhaps not, but Maldini dont seem to cut it anymore with all these new cards coming
  • Izzy2K17
    14025 posts Has That Special Something
    KKTHX wrote: »
    Riotiga wrote: »

Will be pairing Lenglet with militao

These two are a wall for me, I’d get Messi. Ramos is great but I’d value a forward over a CB
  • HyperOCD
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is SS messi good?