TOTSSF Diego Carlos is better than SH Lenglet!

FUT_Moe
1441 posts Professional
Guys, don't make the mistake I did. Lenglet is disappointing. I would only do him for the links if you have no other choice.

If you're on the fence between SH David Luiz and SH Lenglet, it's 100% David Luiz.

Thank me later, I took one for the team.

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    7922 posts League Winner
    David luiz is the best CB I have used this year. His aggression in defence is only matched my smalling.
  • Delboy13710
    9917 posts Has That Special Something
    FUT_Moe wrote: »
    Guys, don't make the mistake I did. Lenglet is disappointing. I would only do him for the links if you have no other choice.

If you're on the fence between SH David Luiz and SH Lenglet, it's 100% David Luiz.

Hes only been out 4 hours lol
  • FUT_Moe
    1441 posts Professional

Was hoping he can replace my Diego Carlos and to partner David Luiz, I'm disappointed. Both of them outperform Lenglet.
  • Delboy13710
    9917 posts Has That Special Something

Was hoping he can replace my Diego Carlos and to partner David Luiz, I'm disappointed. Both of them outperform Lenglet.

Sometimes you need to give players time so you can adapt to the way they play . Sometimes Chem styles work sometimes they dont . Cant write a player off after 4 hours lol
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Lenglet is goat.
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Planning to make these two my CB duo!
  • starfox1284
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2020
    Lenglet/Kimpembe partnership is excellent for me.
  • Low Ki
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    Strong links to Mendy and Ter Stegen and a perfect link to SH Dembele. Lenglet all day.
  • spy
    2575 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lenglet/Kimpembe partnership is excellent for me.

Who do you play in goal with them?