Challenge: Who is the best player here?

Bonusb3rtie
189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited July 10
Hey guys

Taking inspiration from "Redsfan" where he looks for a challenge in Seasons by asking the best players he comes accross for friendlies, Id like to try something similar.

I consider myself to have a good record at Seasons but there are MANY better than me.

But who is the best on here? :)

Now that Fifa 20 is nearing the end of it's year, we have all had time to practice the game and be the best we can be.

I personally am looking to get better at the game by learning from people better than me and wonder if others feel the same?

If interested please:

- Friend me up on PSN bonusbertie
- Arrange a gametime
- play with similar star rating teams
- best of 3 games

We can post results here or not, you can choose to be kept anonymous too. My aim is for it to be a useful and positive learning experence to improve people, not to boast of wins or make people feel bad in any way.

Who is up for the challenge?

🙂

Comments

• YidArmy
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey guys

Taking inspiration from "Redsfan" where he looks for a challenge in Seasons by asking the best players he comes accross for friendlies, Id like to try something similar.

I consider myself to have a good record at Seasons but there are MANY better than me.

But who is the best on here? :)

Now that Fifa 20 is nearing the end of it's year, we have all had time to practice the game and be the best we can be.

I personally am looking to get better at the game by learning from people better than me and wonder if others feel the same?

If interested please:

- Friend me up on PSN bonusbertie
    - Arrange a gametime
    - play with similar star rating teams
    - best of 3 games

We can post results here or not, you can choose to be kept anonymous too. My aim is for it to be a useful and positive learning experence to improve people, not to boast of wins or make people feel bad in any way.

Who is up for the challenge?

🙂

Hey @Bonusb3rtie, I'll defitnely play you!

I've played seasons for years and years, always in division 1.

I've seen your posts and see you always use Celtic. I always go 3 1/2 or 4 star so I'd say we have defintely played each other over the years! I don't use a particular team, I always change team every game pretty much, just like to mix things up.

With lockdown and being on furlough, I actually started playing FUT. Now, I always said I'd never play it due the nature of it, but with such boredom and not alot to do I caved in.

But my heart will always be as an Online Seasons player! I'll add you tonight when I'm home. When is good for you to play? Evenings after 10pm are ideal for me once the Mrs has gone to bed!
  • Bonusb3rtie
    Sounds great mate, look forward to the friend request coming. Maybe Weds or Thursday night? 10pm-ish sounds good :)
  • Bonusb3rtie
    edited July 17
    We played very tough game and YidArmy a great player.

Anyone else?
  • Bonusb3rtie
    71 views and no takers? Come on guys.

If you beat me come on here and crow about it. I wont do the same to you. I just want to play good players and try to learn from people better than me.
  • YidArmy
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    We played very tough game and YidArmy a great player.

Anyone else?

Yeh two great games @Bonusb3rtie. Very close, thought I had you on that second game!

This forum is dead though, you're unlikely to get many challengers. The only people that post in here are angry seasons players complaining.

If you want to play me again just drop me a message, can play this weekend if you're about.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    I'm on holiday for a week from tomorrow but of course hazza.

I dunno though, quite a lot of people have viewed the thread. A few years ago I would have jumped at the chance to play someone that had even BEEN in Div 1 hahaha.
  • Ravi750
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I am 315 wins 38 losses 35 div 1 titles in 35 attempts. Let me know if ud like to play me
  • lionxbox360
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When you play friendly, the custom tactics of the team you set in season will be voided.
    What kind of time zone are you guys playing ?
  • Bonusb3rtie
    uk mate...but also ps4. Are you xbox?

Plus when hazza invited me to play a friendly he did it with the online seasons teams! But I dont know how he did that haha.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    Ravi750 wrote: »
    I am 315 wins 38 losses 35 div 1 titles in 35 attempts. Let me know if ud like to play me

Yep we will try and get a friendly in too once I come back from holidays on Friday. You have an awesome record, much better than me, so will be good lo learn from you.