End of season transfer budget

If you have for example 400,000,000 in my transfer budget at the end of the season, and the board promises me an additional 250,000,000 for winning the league etc, will I have 650,000,000 at the start of the next season??? I ask this as I’ve played previous Fifas before and if you have so much money in the transfer budget they didn’t add the additional money for the next season.

Comments

• CaptEcuador16
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not sure if they have patched that but I still do the workaround where I pick up a random free transfer in January and at the end of the season I move everything to wages and offer him the biggest wages I can and then sell that player the next transfer window to recoup the funds on top of the new budget
  • Thanks. I’m in to March and didn’t pick up a free transfer. At the end of the season do you think I can still put all the money to wages and offer a current player I really don’t want biggest wages possible and sell him next season??
  • CaptEcuador16
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stevo45603 wrote: »
    Thanks. I’m in to March and didn’t pick up a free transfer. At the end of the season do you think I can still put all the money to wages and offer a current player I really don’t want biggest wages possible and sell him next season??

Go to the player search and grab a free agent or yes you can offer a current player that you know you’re going to sell as much wages as you can