1100 hours of Fifa 20...

||natch0||
264 posts Sunday League Hero
The most I've played in recent years. Even though I sometimes hate the gameplay, delay in WL and all that BS, collecting player cards is addicting AF!
The game is far from perfect, but it is weird to think that after 25+ years of playing the fifa franchise, I still enjoy playing it almost every day...

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I stopped playing in March for several reasons, but I'll be back for the next edition. Can't say that I've enjoyed this edition as much, but glad you're enjoying it.

It makes a refreshing change to read a post like this instead of the ones that apparently hate it yet play the same amount of hours as you.
  • Wi1son73
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    When I get decent playable gameplay, which is 4 or 5 days out Of 3 months (no joke) its very good game!
  • ||natch0||
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    When I get decent playable gameplay, which is 4 or 5 days out Of 3 months (no joke) its very good game!

The problem is that it's almost impossible to play at peak hours, wich is when most of ppl have time to play. When I play early in the morning it has perfect gameplay. At night, between 9 pm -11 pm, it's a total chaos.
  • Wi1son73
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    That’s been my problem with this fifa, I always play during the day, which is horrendous gameplay!
  • CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Been the opposite for me, one of the lowest total hours played. I enjoy it in small spurts but honestly this year has felt like the biggest cash cow yet and they have almost abandoned the gameplay and server issues to instead pump out more promos. Don’t get me wrong I love that there is so much content at times but after collecting the cards I have no desire to then want to actually play. Still, always next year...
  • YidArmy
    2460 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    That’s been my problem with this fifa, I always play during the day, which is horrendous gameplay!

Become a night time Fifa player like me and never suffer a bad connection again!

I play anywhere from 10pm - 2am and virtually never experience any delay at all.
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    The problem is obviously with every single one of your internet connections, it is not possibly with the ea servers. Cant believe how entitled this player base is, thinking that just buying this game and paying monthly subscription to playstation plus ENTITLES you to decent online gameplay, it obviously does not. The only people who are actually entitled to anything are EA shareholders who are entitled to everyones money and time, and they do not owe you a damn thing in return. You should all be happy with the broken mechanics and with the fact you cant play an online game against one other person without lag and delay. Shame on you all...
  • NucksNation
    4483 posts National Call-Up
    Icarium wrote: »
    The problem is obviously with every single one of your internet connections, it is not possibly with the ea servers. Cant believe how entitled this player base is, thinking that just buying this game and paying monthly subscription to playstation plus ENTITLES you to decent online gameplay, it obviously does not. The only people who are actually entitled to anything are EA shareholders who are entitled to everyones money and time, and they do not owe you a damn thing in return. You should all be happy with the broken mechanics and with the fact you cant play an online game against one other person without lag and delay. Shame on you all...

Lady flow is obviously visiting
  • NucksNation
    4483 posts National Call-Up
    Despite all the negatives that I personally experienced with this fifa than any other one in almost 26yrs is the worst so far than any other edition and I did start only end of March after getting stuck at home.. but I know I enjoy it still and now that I had that year long break, it doesn’t get to my. Bad games/ bad connections I just leave the game.