Are we expecting a SH Acuña?

BadSeedsFC
1651 posts Play-Off Hero
edited July 2020
My fellow Fifa players,

Anyone knows if the YouTube leaks masters have information about a possible SH Acuña? I'm still rocking his Futmass version (mainly as a CDM with D pad changes, but I'm on the verge to try him out as a CB too in a 3 at the back formation).

I'm assuming that he's a fan favorite player, but I have only face him about 5 times only in more than 1200 games played (a couple of Futmas and a some SS too). I'm on the eternal loop between division 5 and 6. And I play an average of one FUT Champs per one or two months.

I don't know if I'm missing something here. I'm assuming that's he's a fan favorite, but everyone gave him up on SBCs? Or he's only used in lower or higher divisions compared to mine?

Thanks in advance for any information ⚽⚡

Comments

• kraid
    7567 posts League Winner
    I loved the futmas card, kept him in my team for a long long time. Wouldn’t say he was a fan favourite though due to him Being pretty hard to link. I think the general consensus was he’s a great card, as was the ss version, but I don’t think many people used him.

Still he may end up as one of the sbc candidates in future, but if he’s in a choice of 3 I think it’s likely he’d lose. Depending on the other options of course.
  • BadSeedsFC
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    kraid wrote: »
    I loved the futmas card, kept him in my team for a long long time. Wouldn’t say he was a fan favourite though due to him Being pretty hard to link. I think the general consensus was he’s a great card, as was the ss version, but I don’t think many people used him.

Still he may end up as one of the sbc candidates in future, but if he’s in a choice of 3 I think it’s likely he’d lose. Depending on the other options of course.

Thanks for the info! Yes, he's complicated to link. I have used different formations in this Fifa, but had to build up on 4 5 1 (the two CAM version) all the time to get that Acuña on 10. So one of my CM or CDM allways comes from LM 🥴.

I will try to not be so attach to some midfielder beast card next year.