Pulisic

Ballerson
1355 posts Professional
edited July 2020
He’s currently 8 or 9 goals scored, couple assists, and he’s earned several pks for his team. Mason Mount has frigging 95 card, almost everyone above him in the goals scored In BPL ranks has one to 4 special cards.

The dude deserves some love from EA and should have a higher rated sbc card than Mount...arguably Tammy A should also, but Pulisic is a post covad break game changer — who the hell at EA decided to give Mount all the accolades??

Who decided to give Vinicus jr, a poster and sbc special card, hes got a whopping 3 goals, young Isak has performed way better —-

Daniel James: 3 goals 6 assists; yet for much of this year his 86 card was op

Ryan Kent 93 card....and op card for most of year;

How many MLS totts cards are there that are better than Pulisic & wth have any of those MLS dudes done in a top Euro league???

Seriously, EA — this is such a far cry from a simulation game — its a walk through your invention of football and this little world you created off the images and licensing is a huge departure from reality.
Post edited by Ballerson on

Comments

  • Isco_12
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Wheres Pulisic TOTW already?!!! Hes been doing Scoring and Assisting!!!! And caused lots of Penalties!!!! Theres so many players that are getting better cards than him when hes actually top wingers in the PL right now -_____- SO ANNOYING!!!!!!
  • RayS
    35786 posts World Cup Winner
    edited July 2020
    Was hopin he would get a Summer Heat card. Thought he might be a choice for the most recent "best form since restart" player, but we got Saka instead, who's been good too tbf.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Ballerson wrote: »
    He’s currently 8 or 9 goals scored, couple assists, and he’s earned several pks for his team. Mason Mount has frigging 95 card, almost everyone above him in the goals scored In BPL ranks has one to 4 special cards.

    The dude deserves some love from EA and should have a higher rated sbc card than Mount...arguably Tammy A should also, but Pulisic is a post covad break game changer — who the hell at EA decided to give Mount all the accolades??

    Who decided to give Vinicus jr, a poster and sbc special card, hes got a whopping 3 goals, young Isak has performed way better —-

    Daniel James: 3 goals 6 assists; yet for much of this year his 86 card was op

    Ryan Kent 93 card....and op card for most of year;

    How many MLS totts cards are there that are better than Pulisic & wth have any of those MLS dudes done in a top Euro league???

    Seriously, EA — this is such a far cry from a simulation game — its a walk through your invention of football and this little world you created off the images and licensing is a huge departure from reality.

    Mount does not have a 95 rated card
  • Fifapayne
    5156 posts Big Money Move
    kraid wrote: »
    Ballerson wrote: »
    He’s currently 8 or 9 goals scored, couple assists, and he’s earned several pks for his team. Mason Mount has frigging 95 card, almost everyone above him in the goals scored In BPL ranks has one to 4 special cards.

    The dude deserves some love from EA and should have a higher rated sbc card than Mount...arguably Tammy A should also, but Pulisic is a post covad break game changer — who the hell at EA decided to give Mount all the accolades??

    Who decided to give Vinicus jr, a poster and sbc special card, hes got a whopping 3 goals, young Isak has performed way better —-

    Daniel James: 3 goals 6 assists; yet for much of this year his 86 card was op

    Ryan Kent 93 card....and op card for most of year;

    How many MLS totts cards are there that are better than Pulisic & wth have any of those MLS dudes done in a top Euro league???

    Seriously, EA — this is such a far cry from a simulation game — its a walk through your invention of football and this little world you created off the images and licensing is a huge departure from reality.

    Mount does not have a 95 rated card

    Maybe meant foden, either way pulisic has out performed him as well.
  • Gnomenclature
    8039 posts League Winner
    Pulisic needs a summer heat card - ridiculous that he doesn't have any special cards this year (otw doesn't count if ea don't give him informs).

    #PulisicSummerHeatNow
  • FUT_Moe
    1441 posts Professional
    Yes I agree, Pulisic deserves at the minimum an IF card! How he didn't get an IF after recent performances is mind boggling! He has been one of the top 3 players of the EPL restart along with KDB and Bruno.
  • spy
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sterling deserves a better card. Scored his most goals ever in a season, fifth highest scorer in the league and his best card is a headliner 91 and hasn’t been given an IF all season :(
  • Illini McG
    1071 posts Professional
    Don't try to hijack Pulisic thread with Sterling love.......lol
  • TW1103
    4207 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah get in line, mate. Declan Rice has been waiting.
  • RayS
    35786 posts World Cup Winner
    edited July 2020
    If I could build this then my FUT would be complete

    Screenshot-20200715-213722-compress34.jpg
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Where is this 93 Kent card that you speak of?
  • Fifapayne
    5156 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Where is this 93 Kent card that you speak of?

    In drafts
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    The fact that they have given Pulisic undeserved cards for years and left it off this year is so odd.

    When he's having his best run of form ever, when the game is shettng out specials cards like never before, they leave him hanging?

    I just hope when they finally give him a card it's a WF upgrade
  • rickyb316
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    kraid wrote: »
    Ballerson wrote: »
    He’s currently 8 or 9 goals scored, couple assists, and he’s earned several pks for his team. Mason Mount has frigging 95 card, almost everyone above him in the goals scored In BPL ranks has one to 4 special cards.

    The dude deserves some love from EA and should have a higher rated sbc card than Mount...arguably Tammy A should also, but Pulisic is a post covad break game changer — who the hell at EA decided to give Mount all the accolades??

    Who decided to give Vinicus jr, a poster and sbc special card, hes got a whopping 3 goals, young Isak has performed way better —-

    Daniel James: 3 goals 6 assists; yet for much of this year his 86 card was op

    Ryan Kent 93 card....and op card for most of year;

    How many MLS totts cards are there that are better than Pulisic & wth have any of those MLS dudes done in a top Euro league???

    Seriously, EA — this is such a far cry from a simulation game — its a walk through your invention of football and this little world you created off the images and licensing is a huge departure from reality.

    Mount does not have a 95 rated card

    Maybe meant foden, either way pulisic has out performed him as well.

    Foden > pulisic
  • Ballerson
    1355 posts Professional
    edited July 2020
    kraid wrote: »
    Ballerson wrote: »
    He’s currently 8 or 9 goals scored, couple assists, and he’s earned several pks for his team. Mason Mount has frigging 95 card, almost everyone above him in the goals scored In BPL ranks has one to 4 special cards.

    The dude deserves some love from EA and should have a higher rated sbc card than Mount...arguably Tammy A should also, but Pulisic is a post covad break game changer — who the hell at EA decided to give Mount all the accolades??

    Who decided to give Vinicus jr, a poster and sbc special card, hes got a whopping 3 goals, young Isak has performed way better —-

    Daniel James: 3 goals 6 assists; yet for much of this year his 86 card was op

    Ryan Kent 93 card....and op card for most of year;

    How many MLS totts cards are there that are better than Pulisic & wth have any of those MLS dudes done in a top Euro league???

    Seriously, EA — this is such a far cry from a simulation game — its a walk through your invention of football and this little world you created off the images and licensing is a huge departure from reality.

    Mount does not have a 95 rated card

    Bita young BPL pro player dyslexia there. Yeah, I meant Foden 95 —
Sign In or Register to comment.