Birthday rashford or 88 Ben yedder

Dannyh328
963 posts Professional
Theirs a lot of very good fifa players on here so I’m just asking I’ve got both and need put one in the 86 rated squad for the 88+ what one would you put in and keep?

Comments

  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    I have Eusebio to go next to one in a 442
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Just do a few upgrade 85+ and you won't need to put any cards you want to keep in.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Just do a few upgrade 85+ and you won't need to put any cards you want to keep in.

    This the the point I have 0 coins and zero bronzes ect I’m litrally bone dry
  • NinthFall
    2705 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2020
    Dannyh328 wrote: »
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Just do a few upgrade 85+ and you won't need to put any cards you want to keep in.

    This the the point I have 0 coins and zero bronzes ect I’m litrally bone dry

    If u got 1-3k (get by playing if u dont) and bid 150 coins on lm/rm bronzes and silvers and sell for 350-400 coins

    When u have like 10k u can do the 85-92 sbc. Shouldn't take long. I did the Modric sbc this way yesterday
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    edited July 2020
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Dannyh328 wrote: »
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Just do a few upgrade 85+ and you won't need to put any cards you want to keep in.

    This the the point I have 0 coins and zero bronzes ect I’m litrally bone dry

    If u got 1-3k (get by playing if u dont) and bid 150 coins on lm/rm bronzes and silvers and sell for 350-400 coins

    When u have like 10k u can do the 85-92 sbc. Shouldn't take long. I did the Modric sbc this
    Post edited by Dannyh328 on
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    So yeah if somebody could say what player they would put in if they was me that would help a lot
Sign In or Register to comment.