SH Mbabu

Icarium
484 posts Sunday League Hero
Really like the card and I need a new rb, but it's a hard fit chemistry wise. I was thinking of throwing tots mukiele beside him just to get him to 8 chem but it's a downgrade on SH Sarr. This is as far as I've got with it, any suggestions?

http://imgur.com/a/XQZ6ATh

Comments

• Dutch3723
    1376 posts Professional
    Got any icons? Agree with what you’ve said. EA have released a lot of good SH cards recently that are hard to link on 10 Chem unless you run a team from that league - mbabu, zlatan, kubo etc...
  • JWNYsg
    7003 posts Big Money Move
    tough but best is a Bundesliga CB. Also maybe give your manager a Bundesliga league also
  • Blackbird10
    1288 posts Professional
    If your Bundesliga CB has to be french, Upamecano is your best bet. Personally I link him to Flashback Boateng and Flashback Witsel though.
  • limjitwe
    9966 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2020
    Zakaria for a natural link if you did him

Else Boateng is a good option
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    Used him for 10 games or so.

Really disappointed tbh. I expected him to be pretty OP but he's been really average. 86 Zambrotta is better.
  • oldboiler
    4753 posts National Call-Up
    Think I’ve pretty much tried all RBs now and everytime I go back to Untradeable TOTS AWB or 86 Zambo.

I genuinely think any half decently fullback is enough, even 93 Mendy makes no more of an impact than Reguilon.
  • SJR440
    7912 posts League Winner
    Gromit wrote: »

Really disappointed tbh. I expected him to be pretty OP but he's been really average. 86 Zambrotta is better.

Couldn't agree more - felt like this since using him in my current team, have since switched back to Zam
  • Kaldmann_X
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dutch3723 wrote: »
    Got any icons? Agree with what you’ve said. EA have released a lot of good SH cards recently that are hard to link on 10 Chem unless you run a team from that league - mbabu, zlatan, kubo etc...

Not hard when top leagues.
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was going to do him but don't think he would be an upgrade over TOTSSF AWB. Plus I like AWB in real life.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2020
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Think I’ve pretty much tried all RBs now and everytime I go back to Untradeable TOTS AWB or 86 Zambo.

I genuinely think any half decently fullback is enough, even 93 Mendy makes no more of an impact than Reguilon.

Reguilon was already one of the best fullbacks in the game as it is, he has higher interceptions and defensive awareness than Mendy, who, in turn, has better standing/sliding tackle. Depending on how you play, Reguilon could be better than Mendy or vice-versa.

Having said that, Mbabu has good defensive stats but not all that great for this stage in the game (mainly his low defensive awareness and interceptions, the rest are pretty good) and he also has relatively low reactions and composure.

Is he usable? 100%. He just won’t be better than TAA or Carvajal. Not for me, at least.
  • Tboon
    4305 posts National Call-Up
    Gromit wrote: »

Agree. Birthday Cancelo much better for me.