- Captain should lift the trophy even when substituted.
- You should be able to choose who takes the armband during an in-game substitution of the captain - as well as the visual of passing the armband.
- Commentary should change once a trophy has been attained by a team to reflect that. As well as talk of next season about them retaining it. The next season’s commentary should also recognise that a team won a trophy the previous season.
- Team morale drops for no reason - even after winning trophies and big games. Or does that happen because of international breaks?
- Team of the competition is not even close to being accurate to be honest.
- News headlines do not accurately depict the current situation of the Premier League .
- Transfers are too easy to complete. There should be a criteria where a player refuses to join your team if you’re not in Europe; or challenging for the title (basically your team’s ambition); or his starting role in the team given your current squad; or that your team is a direct viral to his current team; or just purely doesn’t want to join your team because he’s too big a player.
- There should be a team transfer policy about the amount of money a manager can spend given the age of the player.
- Bring back the concept of only being able to manage small teams as a manager. No manager starts off by managing Liverpool or Real Madrid; they may start off on the youth team of big clubs, but not the first-team coach.
- Please, please, please, please, please, take a page from NBA 2K’s book with regards to player career mode. Instead of making ‘The Journey’, or ‘Volta Football’, merge that into a beautiful MyCareer format, where a young man starts off at small club, and works his way to a starter for a Real Madrid, should he make enough waves for them to sign him. This will also depend on his attributes, as well as the rate at which he accomplishes his given objectives. We should build your MyPlayer like you do in NBA 2K. Being able to scan your face into the game is VERY IMPORTANT.
- On Career mode, include the arrival of home and away team buses.
Thank you 🙏🏾