Captcha challenge

Aryan83
posts Ball Boy
Hello I have problem with captcha challenge I changed the language but it didn't work what can I do pleas help meπŸ™πŸ™

Comments

• synah
    posts Ball Boy
    Hi, could anyone hepl me with 'CAPTCHA CHALLENGE' ?
    I would gladly do the challenge, but There has been error loading the captcha from the captcha service provider.
    I tried change the language, updated the game and nothing.
    Please help me, I wanna make more coins, own more players, play the rivals, I just wanna have fun!
  • Not able to login to FUT19 since sunday morning because captcha challenge wont work.

It doesn't load.

Cant verify my account elsewhere because Fifa 19 web App and companion are gone.

Please help
  • Not able to login to FUT19 since sunday morning because captcha challenge wont work.

It doesn't load.

Cant verify my account elsewhere because Fifa 19 web App and companion are gone.

Please help
  • Same issue here. Anyone knows a turnaround?
  • EA_Roger
    1305 posts EA Community Manager
    We are looking into this on our end to see if we can resolve this for you guys. Apologies for this.
  • I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the problem remains.
  • EA_Roger wrote: Β»
    We are looking into this on our end to see if we can resolve this for you guys. Apologies for this.

Any news?
  • Today I completed 3 full days without being able to play FUT19. Other than that message from EA Roger, I see no signs that this is being taken care of or looked into.

I feel really bad about this, as I really like the game and had never had an awful experience like this before.

I am really disappointed with the lack of info.
  • Problem is solved. Don't know if it had something to do with this thread or not , but it's running again.
    Thanks everyone.
  • killer xavi
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 12
    Hi
  • LordVader
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any update on the Switch bug that has prevented trading on almost all TOTSSF cards for the last 11 days? Here are the threads in case you missed them:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/561839/tots-bug
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Most-TOTSSF-cards-now-have-a-base-value-of-10k-making-trading/td-p/9361922

I understand you probably get tagged in lot of threads and posts so I added a post in here as it is a thread that EA have responded to. Thanks.

@EA_Roger @EA_Rtas
  • MrGT
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Yeah come on EA sorting out a massive bug like this is very important to the switch community. Greenwood sbc today was a good start but this really needs to be fixed else a lot of players wont buy fifa 21. @EA_Roger