Ssssh celebrations

DFC1983
1313 posts Professional
You do realise EA how many people here get riled by these celebrations EA? Ssshhhed, ear clap, running up to the camera to stare at you and there’s many more. This is so toxic but you claim this isn’t an issue? Get a grip, if this means nothing to you, fixing something many players have asked you to remove then your company really does belong in the darkest part of hell.

Comments

• Arron xox
    4234 posts National Call-Up
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    You do realise EA how many people here get riled by these celebrations EA? Ssshhhed, ear clap, running up to the camera to stare at you and there’s many more. This is so toxic but you claim this isn’t an issue? Get a grip, if this means nothing to you, fixing something many players have asked you to remove then your company really does belong in the darkest part of hell.

Seems like you have more personal anger issues if this troubles you
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero

Anger management needed
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2020

I like the Shushhhhh. Not everyone is asking for it to be taken away 😋😋
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    😂
  • HelloDearie
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    It literally isn’t an issue though. It’s a celebration. That’s it. Personally I just press r1 and l1 but each to their own.

Is it childish and a little bit pathetic? Yes.

But if it’s really bothering you so much you need to Perhaps look at yourself and your own anger issues.
  • Arsenalman
    4005 posts National Call-Up
    Best way to deal with them is to beat them haha
  • DaMMian
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    I <3 SHHHHHHHH celebration
  • Yendinho_11
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best celebration EA have ever invented. I always use it and if people wanna play depth 1 then I’ll watch every cut scene and delay time on Goal kicks. Corners etc
  • DaMMian
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use it especially when I score a decisive goal at the end of the match
  • Part of playing a game is to have fun and celebrating a goal is fun.

Personally I press r1 and l1 but I don’t mind someone celebrating. Replays and cut scenes annoy me mind you.
  • Ispeakthetruth
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think you need to get a grip if this upsets you. One little tip..... it's not real
  • Neil_14
    3342 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2020
    WL I don't celebrate to get through games asap, rivals is a different story and a shush can be appropriate depending on the opponent. I'm happy for the celebration to stay. Thanks.
  • Azof
    21052 posts Club Captain
    Get a grip
  • Rahat786786
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was winning 3-0 in a wl game, skipped all my celebrations. Opponent scores 1 then shushes all the way across the pitch. I score one more then do the same lmao. He then messages me calling me a rat loool
  • Goodgod10
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just think bellend and just crack on.
  • just hate fact that when other player is gonna score.. hes gonna score. rebounds. missed tackles, my 92 rated centre back gets rammed off their 82 rated striker like a rubber ball hitting ground.. and then he hits most awful shot ever and my gk cant even be bothered to save it.. then they shhhhhh. thinking he played like messi.. the shhhh isn't the problem with this game..
  • ||natch0||
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    As much as I hate all the shhh and camera runs, football is a mental game aswell. People often get mad or out of focus when they get shushed and That's the point. Just ignore it and move on, or else you are giving your opponent the edge.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    edited July 2020
    Best celebration EA have ever invented. I always use it and if people wanna play depth 1 then I’ll watch every cut scene and delay time on Goal kicks. Corners etc

this.

for me its r1 + l1 if the guy seems a decent player and doesnt abuse stuff.

its a shhh if hes a scumb4g
  • young_volki
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    gregsii wrote: »

this.

for me its r1 + l1 if the guy seems a decent player and doesnt abuse stuff.

its a shhh if hes a scumb4g

this is the only time it's acceptable
  • Murf1985
    1045 posts Professional
    If people shush or dab on me or I think they’re being a d1ck I just pause and let the timer run out to give them 40 seconds to think about it!
  • EekAlaska
    3138 posts National Call-Up

Many ppl also clearly enjoy them. Why should EA pander to your wishes above others?
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    May sound stupid here but I don't even know how to shush, nor do I want or need to know.
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite

Sounds like someone just got Ryan Kent'd :D
  • Miigue
    1345 posts Professional
    Whoever says they are not affected by celebrations is a hypocrite, oh so I bet you’re also not affected by losing a match with a 90 minute goal? But it’s just a game
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    giphy.gif
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    I use always skip my replays and only use shhh when up 3 goals or score after trying a 100x, but that's on in WL to get quicker games. Also when having a healthy lead the game can turn so I always try to make my opponent quit. Works most of the time and also makes the opponent aggressive in play which makes more spaces for goals . So it's just a mind game/tactic, depnds how you take it. When i get shushed I play the best i can and try to beat the opponent and do the shush myself or camera celebration.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    It's foolish to think that removing a celebration will stop perceived or intended toxicity

If not the shush it would be the dab, or the fish flop, or whatever celebration they still allow. In super smash they got rid of taunts, so people just crouch up and down and call it tea bagging

doesn't matter what particular animation comes after scoring, because any action in game can become the next thing people use to induce rage in their opponent