If you not going to fix draft hacker . Then please disable for pc. it is not playable

shadowlee
205 posts Sunday League Hero
Entered another draft. First game kick off, hack , game over get the lose draft over. Another token gone

Will you disable this on pc . People are spending 15k coins to enter and as you do not fix the hackers They will lose first game after kick off . It is not fair on your so called customers . It is ruined on pc

Comments

• hhoverflow
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    don't play draft on pc

that's the rule for more than 4 years

"ahh, buy I paid for the full game" - doesn't matter... EA don't give a single f...

• grattis
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Same here. Just lost to this. Didn't even have the chance to test the team I saved up for and paid 15k coins. wth is this? Please respond EA https://imgur.com/55cPWjh
  • shadowlee
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    grattis wrote: »
    Same here. Just lost to this. Didn't even have the chance to test the team I saved up for and paid 15k coins. wth is this? Please respond EA https://imgur.com/55cPWjh

it has been going on for years, have to accept the hacks on pc, why i went console now

• Habermas
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is so annoying, happens to me 50 % of the time Going into draft, after spending 15 K and quite some time setting up your team with tactics and chemistry. You get this guy with red lines all over, crap team and no chemistry. You play for 1-2 seconds and it lags like hell, you are thrown out and you get the loss 😡. I tryed to report it twice, but something is wrong with EA report, I just gave up as I was unable to submit my complaint. Just hopeless
  • LLlyTkaPb
    66 posts Park Captain
    I also suffered a lot of such losses due to opponent disconnect. When I spoke to EA tech support - they were trying to convince me that I have a problem with Internet :D:D
    So stupid EA
    I cant stand this game Never gonna buy EA products again
  • LLlyTkaPb wrote: »
    I also suffered a lot of such losses due to opponent disconnect. When I spoke to EA tech support - they were trying to convince me that I have a problem with Internet :D:D
    So stupid EA
    I cant stand this game Never gonna buy EA products again

Same thing happened to me today, this is my first year buying FIFA on PC and I think it's my last from what I have seen. And the support keeps saying it's my internet rather than fixing the hacking issues...
  • LLlyTkaPb
    66 posts Park Captain
    The most irritating that EA never admits their faults and instructed tech support to convince us that it is our problems. It is a shame to treat community like that.