How much worst can this game get!!!

Bowie78
219 posts Sunday League Hero
First of all, I log on earlier to find no content!!!! A bit pissed but hey, no bother. Come bk on an hour later to see new content, start to get excited. Spend an hour trying to complete ribery objective for as little coins as pos. manage to get him done for around 150k. Brilliant, all ready for a quick go with him in rivals and then onto WL...... no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ chance, the gameplay tonight has been the worst I’ve experience so far and that’s saying something. I have 95 mertens, totssf insigne and now SH ribery, some of the most agile dribblers in the game, and they can’t move for ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Can someone tell me why we bother investing our time and sweat into this game only to get beat by little Timmy over in Holland or Germany Because he has the connection advantage because his cheap skate ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is plying on a 4g connection!!!!! Why am I paying a premium to get the best connection possible where I am only to be punished because my opponent hasn’t!!!!!

Comments

• Neil_14
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    Have a Kit Kat bro.
  • SUIIIII
    54 posts Park Captain
    I have incredible internet. The game isn’t lagging for me it’s the actual gameplay itself. It’s different every weekend. Last weekend was the smoothest it’s been in a while for me.

This gameplay right now is unfathomabley bad. I can’t run with my players or else I lose the ball. Legit have to walk all the way. If you move left or right it throws your player a mile in that direction. Can’t pass, cant run, can’t dribble. I finish Gold 2 with ease, and always fall just short of Elite 3. I’m 12-11 right now. I’ve quit so many times once I go down because it’s so bad I can’t stand it.
  • Bowie78
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    Have a Kit Kat bro.

Had 2 but it didn’t stop little Timmy and his 4g internet 😂😂
  • Tekover
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here. I play from SA and normally gameplay is quite good but since Wednesday it has been inconsistent. Still having fun, will buy next year, but hoping for a game that we can all enjoy!
  • Bowie78
    SUIIIII wrote: »
    I have incredible internet. The game isn’t lagging for me it’s the actual gameplay itself. It’s different every weekend. Last weekend was the smoothest it’s been in a while for me.

This gameplay right now is unfathomabley bad. I can’t run with my players or else I lose the ball. Legit have to walk all the way. If you move left or right it throws your player a mile in that direction. Can’t pass, cant run, can’t dribble. I finish Gold 2 with ease, and always fall just short of Elite 3. I’m 12-11 right now. I’ve quit so many times once I go down because it’s so bad I can’t stand it.

Same here man. I’m normally an attacking player, using movement and skill moves but when the gameplay is like this, I have to just try to pass it round and play boring football to get a result. Frustrating for me and for my opponent sometimes.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Good to see that these threads still pop up after my 3 month sabbatical.

I'll say what I used to say...

... If you hate the game, stop playing!

warning spoilers may contain common rebuttals to my post
    bUt YoU lOvE fOoTbAlL!
    tHeRe iS nO aLtErNaTiVe!
    just testing your commitment to reading spoilers
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Gameplay has been surprisingly smooth and responsive for me tonight. Makes a change.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Gameplay has been surprisingly smooth and responsive for me tonight. Makes a change.

It's coz I'm back bro.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

It's coz I'm back bro.

Keep doing what you're doing if it's giving me this gameplay 😂
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class

It's coz I'm back bro.

Keep doing what you're doing if it's giving me this gameplay 😂

I'll try. I'm not actually back playing fifa so it must be my effective use of spoilers that is helping.
  • Rossco160715
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    It honestly cannot get any worse. It’s beyond repair.
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played one match in rivals and it was horrible. Decided to do Pope in squad battles and guess what, it's exactly the same here as well.
  • malky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Oh it can get worse and it probably will😂😂