Dembele SH will be useless....

1
tvrfan
813 posts Professional
Look at his base stamina :(

Comments

  • Laker62
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ? I’m not sure what your point is. It will get boosted significantly. Every card gets their stats boosted (obviously), do you think stamina will be left untouched? No way
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    Nah...i know... But if, ou look at the average boost.... He will come out with low 80 stamina.... Which would not be good enough for 90 min.
  • Laker62
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2
    tvrfan wrote: »
    Nah...i know... But if, ou look at the average boost.... He will come out with low 80 stamina.... Which would not be good enough for 90 min.

    You can look at the average, but it does not imply the stamina will be boosted by the average stat boost. This card will be 500K+ and EA will make his stamina 85 minimum in my opinion. Even if they leave him at 80 stamina (which they won’t), calling him useless is ridiculous.
  • Zeke1216
    1397 posts Play-Off Hero
    tvrfan wrote: »
    Nah...i know... But if, ou look at the average boost.... He will come out with low 80 stamina.... Which would not be good enough for 90 min.

    You hold down sprint the whole match and it shows
  • SomeNextGuy
    4781 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2
    He'll probably have around 90 stamina.

    Ribery's base has 58 stamina, his SS has 80. That's an increase of 22.

    Dembele's base has 69. They could do him dirty if they feel like it, and I'd maybe expect them to if he was an objective, but not for what is going to be an expensive SBC.
  • kraid
    5216 posts Big Money Move
    tvrfan wrote: »
    Nah...i know... But if, ou look at the average boost.... He will come out with low 80 stamina.... Which would not be good enough for 90 min.

    Nonsense thread. James got a boost of 22 stamina from nif to sh card, same boost would give dembele 9! Stamina.

    Even if he gets done dirty on stamina I don’t care, I have a club full of amazing players for subs, I have a team full of 99 stamina players, why would having to sub someone off at 70 minutes be an issue.

    Dembele may well be useless, ea pick and choose what they do to players, but it won’t be down to his stamina.
  • Jonboyparker
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    Subs fix that
  • Mackie17
    8459 posts League Winner
    Depends where you play him

    Also if you have him coming back on defence etc
  • Laker62
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Depends where you play him

    Also if you have him coming back on defence etc

    This thread is pointless. He’s going to have 85+ stamina.
  • Dramacydal
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kubo has 72 on his silver and his 94 has 99 stamina. EA will give him 90+. Dont know why you so worried
  • Professor
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stamina doesn't matter anyways. You know what I mean if you ever play anyone on high press the entire game and notice their players have absolutely no stamina yet they're are outpacing your super sub fresh 99 pace players.
  • spy
    1214 posts Professional
    Would rather have had him as a LW / RW than a CAM 😟
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6419 posts Big Money Move
    His in games will be similar to this imo
    Screenshot-20200703-015130.jpg[/url]
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6419 posts Big Money Move
    His in games will be similar to this imo
    Screenshot-20200703-015130.jpg[/url]
  • FUT_Moe
    1134 posts Professional
    This is a concept SH Dembele based on his highest card from FUT 19 with adjusted sliders based on FUT 20 stats.

    SH-Dembele.png
  • kraid
    5216 posts Big Money Move
    FUT_Moe wrote: »
    This is a concept SH Dembele based on his highest card from FUT 19 with adjusted sliders based on FUT 20 stats.

    SH-Dembele.png

    Yea that’ll do nicely
  • Orison
    55367 posts National Treasure
    Yeah, his stamina won't be an issue as most people have an abundance of subs.

    He has way bigger issues such as composure, finishing and positioning, balance and reactions and basically all other physical stats. He might just be too weak for the current state of the game.

    Fullbacks are so strong by now, people are back to using cards such as tots cr7 on the wing.
  • URBirdman
    1177 posts Professional
    Whatever his stats will be, I truly hope EA makes the SBC >1M worth.
  • GULAG
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played FUT for 8+ years bud staminas never really been a problem for me, might be becuse I always squad fitness up when my players are at 80-85% fitness but that's what I've done since fut12 and continue to also I find I don't actually run that much with a 5* skill winger on fut20 with my set up and style not to the point where I'm knackerin him out at all it's more short bursts of pace and then dribbling/skilling to lead to a finish or assist, yes these things may use just as much fitness not sure but i never have any problems.

    PS I have used Base Ronaldinho for just under 1000 games I think he's stamina is in the 70s and not once can I recall him getting injured due to fitness and 9/10 times he's playing the full 90min.
  • CeeQue
    12723 posts Has That Special Something
    tvrfan wrote: »
    Look at his base stamina :(

    That is clearly not an issue mjlol.png
  • URBirdman
    1177 posts Professional
    GULAG wrote: »
    Played FUT for 8+ years bud staminas never really been a problem for me, might be becuse I always squad fitness up when my players are at 80-85% fitness but that's what I've done since fut12 and continue to also I find I don't actually run that much with a 5* skill winger on fut20 with my set up and style not to the point where I'm knackerin him out at all it's more short bursts of pace and then dribbling/skilling to lead to a finish or assist, yes these things may use just as much fitness not sure but i never have any problems.

    PS I have used Base Ronaldinho for just under 1000 games I think he's stamina is in the 70s and not once can I recall him getting injured due to fitness and 9/10 times he's playing the full 90min.

    "I always squad fitness up when my players are at 80-85% fitness"
    What...? I squad fitness after ever single online game...
  • Dinks
    61 posts Park Captain
    tvrfan wrote: »
    Nah...i know... But if, ou look at the average boost.... He will come out with low 80 stamina.... Which would not be good enough for 90 min.

    That's why we get three subs pal
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    I feel definitely a difference in stamina on players... And I don't use high pressure
  • Low Ki
    12302 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 3
    Cant wait for the threads about how EA rigged the poll to favor ASM or Dembele regardless of the result.

    This feels like a prelude.
  • nicela
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Cant wait for the threads about how EA rigged the poll to favor ASM or Dembele regardless of the result.

    This feels like a prelude.

    if asm wins it's fake. no way in hell a 79 from newcastle wins over a 84 from barcelona. the casuals vote for rating and club, the consistent players vote for the better player (which is dembele with 5/5 cuz maximin wont keep the 5wf sadly)
  • Low Ki
    12302 posts Has That Special Something
    Itll be Kent 2.0 complete with an AA9 incoherent rant with names pronounced with fake accents.
  • Zeke1216
    1397 posts Play-Off Hero
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Cant wait for the threads about how EA rigged the poll to favor ASM or Dembele regardless of the result.

    This feels like a prelude.

    To be fair tho , I have not seen one jovic in rivals or wl since it has been released
  • FUT_Moe
    1134 posts Professional
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Itll be Kent 2.0 complete with an AA9 incoherent rant with names pronounced with fake accents.

    :D
  • Low Ki
    12302 posts Has That Special Something
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Cant wait for the threads about how EA rigged the poll to favor ASM or Dembele regardless of the result.

    This feels like a prelude.

    To be fair tho , I have not seen one jovic in rivals or wl since it has been released

    End of the day it's a collection mode. You also collect cards you simply want to have.
  • HardysPatch
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shame he wont win it...ASM will
Sign In or Register to comment.