Officially done with this game

Feint
2 posts Ball Boy
I've never bought FIFA points and the only way I've gotten good players like Shapeshifter Luiz and TOTS Henderson is free packs. The game is pay to win. You don't offer much, if anything at all to players who don't want to spend years grinding objectives or players who don't spend money. You can't be bothered to fix the bugs in the game and don't care at all. You continue to favour P2W players, you constantly ruin this game by being money grabbing rats. You don't update pro clubs or career mode, you don't care about the fanbase of this game.

And you will delete this post because you know you can't handle the truth. Kurt is right. I'm selling it. Ruined this game every year since FIFA 14

Comments

• Wi1son73
    2886 posts National Call-Up
    This game is more like play with connection advantage! You can have bang average team, but compete very easily against any player who’s struggling to string two passes together with their expensive player ..
  • Neal1982
    1029 posts Professional
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    This game is more like play with connection advantage! You can have bang average team, but compete very easily against any player who’s struggling to string two passes together with their expensive player ..

Exactly this. Connection advantage is all it’s about. And which ever way it decides it wants the game to go.
  • Gazmac_868
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s crazy how different the game was doing that silver objective. The skill gap was so noticeable. It felt how it was back in the days of Fifa 12/13/14 . Now they have all these special cards that are so overpowered it’s not even funny. Unfortunately it’s just human nature to try and out do each other. EA have tapped into this in a big way which is way the game is such a rat race. People pay out to get these cards for fear of missing out on the weekly rewards. Everything EA do or release is to push Fifa points. Mad the teams I’m seeing down in div 10 tots mane, prime daglish I’d say 8/10 of my opponents have clearly bought points.
  • Feint
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    It’s crazy how different the game was doing that silver objective. The skill gap was so noticeable. It felt how it was back in the days of Fifa 12/13/14 . Now they have all these special cards that are so overpowered it’s not even funny. Unfortunately it’s just human nature to try and out do each other. EA have tapped into this in a big way which is way the game is such a rat race. People pay out to get these cards for fear of missing out on the weekly rewards. Everything EA do or release is to push Fifa points. Mad the teams I’m seeing down in div 10 tots mane, prime daglish I’d say 8/10 of my opponents have clearly bought points.

Yeah man. I'm in div 9 and I go against teams with 5 icons and 6 tots every game pretty much. Last game was a team with 5/6 of those Summer Heat cards. In division bloody 9. The games ridiculous. I miss the old days with silver beasts that actually could compete. It's a shame to see the decline, PES could be really good but it won't be. There's no football game that comes close to FIFA and they basically just get a free run.
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    See you fifa 21 mate
  • Feint
    2 posts Ball Boy
    tvrfan wrote: »
    See you fifa 21 mate

I'm not buying it, I've made the mistake so much, not doing it again. Hope many others follow suit.
  • Iron_works
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So you don’t want to earn the players through playing trading or spending money.im not quite sure how you expect a good team tbh.theres loads of things wrong with the game but I can’t moan that you don’t have a good team there’s been loads and f very good free cards given out if you don’t wanna earn them you can’t moan you don’t have a good team.
  • Goodgod10
    73 posts Park Captain
    Not hard to have a great team by now. Mines not top tier by any stretch but it's got 94s/ 95s and I'll never buy points. Not having a go but if you don't want to buy points and don't wanna grind sbc or objectives then maybe just play regular seasons? More to fifa than UT
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have no problem with pay to win as you can grind to get good players as an alternative. If you're not prepared to grind and want to play casually then just play online seasons instead. You can't get gifted the best players for nothing.

However, I agree with the person who says it's the connection advantage who wins. It just destroys the point in the whole mode and makes it a total waste of time. That along with EA's manipulation.

I'm definitely not buying 21. I only got this one in May and it was a very bad life decision.

• OZero
    6870 posts Big Money Move
    So you complaining not having a good team like your opponents because you don’t wanna spend money or time.
  • Gazmac_868
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    OZero wrote: »
    So you complaining not having a good team like your opponents because you don’t wanna spend money or time.

All anybody wants is a level playing field. How many of these ‘pros’ would be in that position if they didn’t spend thousands? How can it not be unfair when even if you spend a couple of thousand you still might not have the best team on the game?
  • Crowie
    1387 posts Professional
    Is there a difference to being unofficially done with the game? Is being officially done a level higher in the being done standards? Do EA acknowledge officially being done?