Summer Heat Kimpembe SBC now available

2

Comments

  • danielallen1410
    63 posts Park Captain
    Done him and sarr.

    Currently got

    Lloris 88
    Trent (Red) AA 95
    Kante (think it’s shapeshifter) centre back version 92
    Sarr 92
    Kimpembe 93
    Mendy 93
    Pogba 88
    Griezmann 89
    Dembele 84
    Edouard 92 (red)
    Lemar 87

    Sub on kubo, zlatan and Fernandes for dembele, Edouard and Griezmann at HT

    Working ok at the moment, pretty happy since I started in May and haven’t spent.
  • JWNYsg
    2496 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would like to do this but hoping Icardi TOTS rebooted for full PSG team
  • abhreebhu_45
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    My ligue 1 3ATB
    Kimpembe
    Thiago
    Sarr

    👌
  • JWNYsg
    2496 posts Fans' Favourite
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Would like to do this but hoping Icardi TOTS rebooted for full PSG team

    1k XP away from Draxler too but I have to wait next week. All objectives done
  • mokifly
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    How is kimpembe compared to fb militao?
  • Crowie
    1387 posts Professional
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Would like to do this but hoping Icardi TOTS rebooted for full PSG team

    1k XP away from Draxler too but I have to wait next week. All objectives done

    Play a game, win a game, score a goal in friendlies - 600XP daily.
  • JWNYsg
    2496 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crowie wrote: »
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Would like to do this but hoping Icardi TOTS rebooted for full PSG team

    1k XP away from Draxler too but I have to wait next week. All objectives done

    Play a game, win a game, score a goal in friendlies - 600XP daily.

    Unlocked bro. Still trying to figure where to play him
Sign In or Register to comment.