This team is a cheat code (pic)

jackbingers
891 posts Professional
edited July 2
4-A5-B6-EAE-AF82-4354-981-D-10-EB01-C3-FB88.jpg

As the game cycle comes to an end I decided to make the most meta team I possibly could, just to see how much of a difference it makes.

My word, these players with these tactics are unplayable. I am blowing opponents away. I could definitely have achieved much better WL ranks throughout TOTS if I had used this team.

I know it is exploring the game but it just makes it so easy.

Is it possible to make a sweatier team?

Comments

• Bakudu76
    2856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
  • jackbingers
    891 posts Professional
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Yes

Such as..?

• Izzy2K17
    12009 posts Has That Special Something
    Is that how you start it off
  • jackbingers
    891 posts Professional
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    I am doing quite the opposite actually. I am using players/icons i admire and grew up watching regardless of the meta. It doesn’t bother me if I lose some games because video games supposed to be won and lost but atleast I’m having fun.

I bet most people didn’t even know who Atal was if it wasn’t for Fifa 21

Couldn’t agree more. I made a prospective Chelsea 20/21 team with Werner, Ziyech and some other potential transfers in. Was fun.

This was just to see how good I could be if wanted to be

• Zeke1216
    1397 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am doing quite the opposite actually. I am using players/icons i admire and grew up watching regardless of the meta. It doesn’t bother me if I lose some games because video games supposed to be won and lost but atleast I’m having fun.

I never seen him play , I don’t think I ever seen him on tv. To be fair tho , I don’t watch farmer leagues
  • jackbingers
    891 posts Professional
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Is that how you start it off

No, starts off 442-2 and I have to sub on Opara, Dumfries and Cuadrado (an even sweatier tactic). All start on 10 chem though
  • Delboy13710
    7788 posts League Winner

As the game cycle comes to an end I decided to make the most meta team I possibly could, just to see how much of a difference it makes.

My word, these players with these tactics are unplayable. I am blowing opponents away. I could definitely have achieved much better WL ranks throughout TOTS if I had used this team.

What division
  • jackbingers
    891 posts Professional
    Zeke1216 wrote: »

I never seen him play , I don’t think I ever seen him on tv. To be fair tho , I don’t watch farmer leagues

Same I’ve never seen him play but I knew of him. Chelsea were interested in him allegedly but then he got a bad injury.
  • jackbingers
    891 posts Professional

What division

Granted only 6 but it’s all relative to how I was with previous teams, also in div 6. It’s taken me to only one win away from div 5

• Scu11duggery
    1134 posts Professional

This! I've paired Del Piero with Zlatan up front and have had a lot more fun, particularly Ibra. Started subbing him on at the half in the Fernandes objectives when I just had to play the games and it's the most fun I've had in ages. Everyone is geared to defend small, quick, agile strikers and often seem lost at first with the change of tact.
  • Zeke1216
    1397 posts Play-Off Hero

This! I've paired Del Piero with Zlatan up front and have had a lot more fun, particularly Ibra. Started subbing him on at the half in the Fernandes objectives when I just had to play the games and it's the most fun I've had in ages. Everyone is geared to defend small, quick, agile strikers and often seem lost at first with the change of tact.

Ibra is insane, feels way better than Ronaldo. I’m actually kinda salty I just got prime dalglish from the prime sbc because now idk who to start with tots messi and prime butra. I might play with four strikers lol
  • URBirdman
    1177 posts Professional
    Did you just buy those players? I found that in the first 10 matches of your new players, they seem to be boosted and play very well. But after that they return to their normal levels...
  • jackbingers
    891 posts Professional
    URBirdman wrote: »
    Did you just buy those players? I found that in the first 10 matches of your new players, they seem to be boosted and play very well. But after that they return to their normal levels...

Bit of a mix, I’ve had Mbappe, Neymar, Renato, Cuadrado, Varane and Oblak a while.

Was using this team to do 93 Mendy objective. Playing the 89 at CM, it took me 12/13 games to get the assist in 10 wins

• tedski69
    197 posts Sunday League Hero
    How mind numbingly interesting. Anything for a click.
  • Kobayashi
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    You haven't played me on 4G dial up with full DDA kicking in
  • kraid
    5216 posts Big Money Move
    Yes

Such as..?

5QQLuwX.jpg
  • DougInskip
    7673 posts League Winner
    @Krait90 hows that line up? CR7/Mbappe wide and Brazilians through middle?
  • kraid
    DougInskip wrote: »

Yep
  • jackbingers
    891 posts Professional
    kraid wrote: »
    Yes

Such as..?

5QQLuwX.jpg

Ha very good. Clearly way better but much more expensive. Varane and Opara are sweatier CBs
  • URBirdman
    1177 posts Professional

Yep

@kraid Do you think there is a noticeable difference between 93 Mbappe and TOTS Mbappe? I'm using the red 93 version but considering getting TOTS or TOTY version.
  • kraid
    URBirdman wrote: »

Yep

@kraid Do you think there is a noticeable difference between 93 Mbappe and TOTS Mbappe? I'm using the red 93 version but considering getting TOTS or TOTY version.

Out wide, no. Through the middle tots is noticeably stronger. If you’ve got no where else to upgrade then tots is better but since you have the 93 untradable I honestly wouldn’t bother. If you’re not happy with him at st then stick him out wide, if you can fit him there, and try someone else upfront.
  • kraid
    Yes

Such as..?

5QQLuwX.jpg

Ha very good. Clearly way better but much more expensive. Varane and Opara are sweatier CBs

Tbh not a fan of varane at all. Think militao and Ramos are both better choices. The main reason he’s so expensive is for some reason he got left out of ultimate tots and the Mendy objective also caused him to spike. Opara is a real beast though.
  • Delboy13710
    7788 posts League Winner
    Yes

Such as..?

5QQLuwX.jpg

Tbh not a fan of varane at all. Think militao and Ramos are both better choices. The main reason he’s so expensive is for some reason he got left out of ultimate tots and the Mendy objective also caused him to spike. Opara is a real beast though.

Hows Sarr ?
  • kraid
    Yes

Such as..?

5QQLuwX.jpg

Hows Sarr ?

Very good, he’s not top tier but probably just below. Doesn’t quite have virgils size to dominate people, I’d liken him to militao. Best part about him is he’s very good on the ball, 4* wf and good passing so he rarely gives away -possession. He also seems to be one of those cb’s that gets in tackles from weird angles, like he’ll somehow get his leg around a player to nick the ball when you don’t expect him to.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    And just need to add Dembele now.
  • jackbingers
    891 posts Professional
    FijiBoy wrote: »
    And just need to add Dembele now.
    Shame I chucked so much fodder into three icon sbc’s, not sure who he would replace anyway