Not sure people are happy to see Socrates now

Kaldmann_X
387 posts Sunday League Hero
In friendlies 😂

FIFA-20-FUT-Online-In-Menus.jpg

Comments

• Ishibum
    14541 posts Has That Special Something
    Trying to figure out what you're trying to do here?
  • NucksNation
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are you trying to say that he’s using Socrates in a friendly?
    I’ve a full icon squad of loaned icons for friendlies
  • newguy
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t get it, you’re using Socrates?
  • LocalHero
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Using a silver team with 3 non silver subs doesn’t get the objective done you know?
  • Kaldmann_X
    LocalHero wrote: »
    Using a silver team with 3 non silver subs doesn’t get the objective done you know?

I'm not playing for objectives, I'm just playing with a BSG squad 😆
  • Kaldmann_X

Don't think that's possible, lol.
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2
    Edit. I don’t get it either. What are you actually trying to say here?
  • SomeNextGuy
    4781 posts Big Money Move
    I don't get it.
  • Wayno69
    1255 posts Professional
    I don't get it.

• Clemster
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    Kaldmann_X wrote: »
    In friendlies 😂

FIFA-20-FUT-Online-In-Menus.jpg

Don't understand what your point is here?
  • NucksNation
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite

What’s not possible?..
    Using a full icon squad? Why not..
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up

Why wouldn’t it be possible? And what is this thread even about?
  • newguy
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite

0-D2-B5590-EC35-49-C7-800-A-59-A35446-BE40.jpg I use this whenever I play friendlies. Plus lots more in the bench including 99 Maradona.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3273 posts National Call-Up
    L
  • Swanz05
    2235 posts Fans' Favourite

• Kaldmann_X
    newguy wrote: »

0-D2-B5590-EC35-49-C7-800-A-59-A35446-BE40.jpg I use this whenever I play friendlies. Plus lots more in the bench including 99 Maradona.

That's not a full loan icons squad. I know you're another guy and not the one above.
  • Kaldmann_X
    L

Yeah, you look like an L. Unlucky.
  • Kaldmann_X
    Don't know what's so hard to understand 🤦‍♂️ people are playing friendlies for objectives with full silver squads, I'm playing friendlies with a BSG squad with Socrates and a proper GK. Advantage for me, not that great for my opponents. Some leaving before we've even started, others right after kick off or if I score the first goal.
  • Kaldmann_X
    Don't know what's so hard to understand 🤦‍♂️ people are playing friendlies for objectives with full silver squads, I'm playing friendlies with a BSG squad with Socrates and a proper GK. Advantage for me, not that great for my opponents. Some leaving before we've even started, others right after kick off or if I score the first goal.

So everyone did understand. They just couldn't believe you were bragging about it. 😂

No, most people in here aren't clever enough to understand, that's the reality 🤦‍♂️😂

Nothing to "brag" about. You're clearly in the same boat as the others 😂 unlucky. I'll just stop replying in this thread now as I haven't got even 1 intelligent reply after all these hours 🤦‍♂️😆
  • Dartmoya
    53 posts Park Captain
    How is this possible?
    You have a loaned Sócrates with only one Match left, according to your prior post.

Besides the screen you're showing its a paused Match, no one has quitted yet.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/559622/bsg-recommendations#latest
  • Amargaladaster26
    9708 posts League Winner

So everyone did understand. They just couldn't believe you were bragging about it. 😂

No, most people in here aren't clever enough to understand, that's the reality 🤦‍♂️😂

Nothing to "brag" about. You're clearly in the same boat as the others 😂 unlucky. I'll just stop replying in this thread now as I haven't got even 1 intelligent reply after all these hours 🤦‍♂️😆

What kind of reply were you expecting?
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite

What’s the point but u don’t even loose so much as a contract it’s really u just being a complete knob Pretty much sums up the majority of this community
  • Wayno69
    1255 posts Professional
    5atb lol. Learn to defend
  • Wayno69
    1255 posts Professional
    edited July 2

But there was nothing really to reply to. 😂

What a bizarre thread.

"Advantage for me" YOU PLAYING FRIENDLIES BRAH
  • YidArmy
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dartmoya wrote: »
    How is this possible?
    You have a loaned Sócrates with only one Match left, according to your prior post.

Contracts don't get used up in friendlies. So you can keep all your loan cards with 1 match left and always use them for friendlies.
  • Dartmoya
    53 posts Park Captain
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Dartmoya wrote: »
    How is this possible?

Contracts don't get used up in friendlies. So you can keep all your loan cards with 1 match left and always use them for friendlies.

Got it!
  • Kaldmann_X
    Wayno69 wrote: »
    5atb lol. Learn to defend

1 final reply. I'm a top defender, most likely better than you, but I've built a BSG squad and it's not that easy to get the right players to fit all sorts of formations. I'm normally playing 4222 or 433 (4). Don't cry just because you can't attack against 5atb 😂