PIM Kaka vs PIM Socrates & 2 TOTS

KurzBobby
63 posts Park Captain
edited July 1
PIM Kaka or PIM Socrates and 2 other TOTS players?

Keep coming very close to buying PIM Kaka and think I'll probably grab him and try him, knowing I will lose coins in selling but before I do anyone reckon PIM Socrates and 2 other TOTS is a better option? Looking at these two combos...

or forget them and go for the God that is Kaka?!! (thx to NewGuy who does a sterling job in the Kaka PR job.... I'm just looking for validation :D )

Also these are just extra players, my main team is DONE. Just looking to add some fun and variation!

SAKJ5IQ.jpg

or

0vOFFbF.jpg

Comments

• Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d take tots Son over PIM Kaka on his own.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3318 posts National Call-Up
    Hmm tough choice. The second batch of players looks tempting
  • SomeNextGuy
    4782 posts Big Money Move
    Marcelo is the best, everyone should use Marcelo if they can fit him in.

I haven't used Kaka, but PIM Socrates is incredible. CAM or striker, you can't go wrong.
  • DeanoZoff
    4728 posts National Call-Up
    Kaka
  • joehuk
    4278 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 1
    Marcelo is the best, everyone should use Marcelo if they can fit him in.

I haven't used Kaka, but PIM Socrates is incredible. CAM or striker, you can't go wrong.

Haha loves Socrates and marcelo my guy and agree both cards are so under used not seen SS marcelo or Socrates prime/moment in over three weekend leagues or more.

Both are in my team and always win me games, marcelo imo most versatile players this year add the 5* skills just makes me so fun.

Deffo Socrates, marcelo, son combo 100%

• KurzBobby
    63 posts Park Captain
    Thx guys

I guess all these three will continue to drop in price over the next week? or do u reckon SS cards might go up again after they leave the current promo and aren't in packs anymore?
  • joehuk
    KurzBobby wrote: »
    Thx guys

I guess all these three will continue to drop in price over the next week? or do u reckon SS cards might go up again after they leave the current promo and aren't in packs anymore?

SS will rise but I don't think by much but I'd probably buy sooner rather than later just incase cost of SS marcelo you won't lose a huge amount.

Tots is a tricky one of they re release them you could lose abit if not they'll steadly decline as we near the end.
  • newguy
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m thinking of grabbing Marcelo for LM in 352 or CM in other formations. I don’t need to share my opinion about Kaka though haha
  • newguy
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    I’d take tots Son over PIM Kaka on his own.

🤮
  • joehuk
    newguy wrote: »
    I’m thinking of grabbing Marcelo for LM in 352 or CM in other formations. I don’t need to share my opinion about Kaka though haha

Do it you won't regret it plus if you don't like not exactly losing tons of coins.

He makes a fantastic RM/LM due to his defensive ability
  • newguy
    joehuk wrote: »
    newguy wrote: »

Do it you won't regret it plus if you don't like not exactly losing tons of coins.

He makes a fantastic RM/LM due to his defensive ability

Thanks will do, looks like a very fun card!