How do pro players avoid DC loss?

URBirdman
928 posts Professional
I'm pretty sure most people have experienced the situation that you are playing but suddenly get kicked out of the server, and when you log back to FUT, no matter whether you were winning, drawing, or losing, the game is counted as DNF and you get a loss. It's not the case that your opponent is using no loss glitch, which counts nothing for you. It's the server that kicks you out, determines you as a early quit DNF, and gives you a loss. I only play 12-18 games in weekend league per week and I'm already experiencing one such game almost every week. So for people who play all 30 games, it must be almost inevitable.

So my question is: how do those pro Youtubers get 30 wins and top 100 every week? For example, several youtubers named "Hashtag" something always finish top 100 on at least one of the consoles, and they sounds like UK people, where no dedicated server exists? So how do these pro players avoid DC loss?

Comments

• DaMMian
    1180 posts Professional
    Do you watched pro players streams, they also have disconnects I've seen it many times!!!!
  • kraid
    5039 posts Big Money Move
    Pro’s get dc’d. If you watch gorilla or boras recently it’s happening a lot. Some people just don’t get dc’d though. I basically never get them and I’m in the uk. I get bad connections and delayed gameplay but very rarely get kicked off
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    kraid wrote: »
    Pro’s get dc’d. If you watch gorilla or boras recently it’s happening a lot. Some people just don’t get dc’d though. I basically never get them and I’m in the uk. I get bad connections and delayed gameplay but very rarely get kicked off

I'm the same in UK and have only had 3 DCs all year and it was 3 in a row. I have delayed gameplay pretty much all the time but never really get DCs.
  • DaMMian
    1180 posts Professional
    edited July 1
    Exactly but they will forget very soon about it because will get great rewards as it happens on a daily basis and everything will return to normal. The Best pro player in the world, stream name on Twitch 'DC to glory"
    ea does not listen to anyone and pretends to be silent, maybe he would listen to him and look at the problem
    ps. which doesn't change the fact that the game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up and boring
  • The_Faries_76
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was getting beat 4 0 on Sunday, was really only playing the game out as I don't RQ, but we got disconnected. Obviously my op will think I done a no loss glitch, but I've got the game recorded, we just got booted off the server.
    If I was him I'd be fuming, he was pretty decent imagine if the loss was the difference between him getting up to the next rank.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    2985 posts National Call-Up
    I didnt get a DC in WL up until Feb time. I then got a DC 3 weeks in a row.

None since. I live in the U.K too.
  • Jonboyparker
    6109 posts Big Money Move
    I get a DC nearly every night. Never got them until 2 month ago
  • FijiBoy
    1294 posts Professional
    I do get 1-2 every weekend now. Don't mind if the game is a draw so the match doesn't count for me but when I'm losing and my opponent leaves before i can do a comeback that really pisses me off.

And when winning that happens, don't press X straight away, wait for the team to load in background to get the win or it will end as a no match.
  • Jonboyparker
    6109 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 1
    This is obviously a big issue with the game. It’s not individual internet providers because it apparent it’s happening on a large scale. The only explanation is servers or the game.

What annoys me the most, is it’s not addressed or acknowledged by EA. There is an issue. I can live with the game having a short term issue but they should be working on resolving them. Thing break and it’s fine. Fix it
  • FijiBoy
    1294 posts Professional
    This is obviously a new big issue. It’s nit individual internet providers because it apparent it’s happening on a large scale. The only explanation is servers or the game.

What annoys me the most, is it’s not addressed or acknowledged by EA. There is an issue. I can live with the game having a short term issue but they should be working on resolving them. Thing break and it’s fine. Fix it
    It's not the servers but a glitch that can be exploited by 4G hotspot.
  • Stoz
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im in uk and only started playing the Xbox game last week and the amount of disconnects I am getting is substantial out of every 10 games I’m getting at least 2 it’s pretty bad
  • GregM
    440 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is obviously a big issue with the game. It’s not individual internet providers because it apparent it’s happening on a large scale. The only explanation is servers or the game.

So basically like Trump just ignore it and hope it goes away on its on or not acknowledge it
  • Orison
    54898 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    FijiBoy wrote: »
    This is obviously a new big issue. It’s nit individual internet providers because it apparent it’s happening on a large scale. The only explanation is servers or the game.

It's not.

First of all that glitch doesn't prevent you from losing, it only makes the game not count of you are winning/drawing.

Second of all basically nobody uses. To assume that it gets used by thousands of different players including pros is just dumb.

And finally it's clearly a server issue and not a glitch as it happens in the middle of the game, often times when both people are playing the game and are in the middle of an action. How many hands do you think people got to do skillmoves and glitches at the same time?
  • The_Faries_76
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect

Did you not read my post?
  • Queens11
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 1
    Orison wrote: »

It's not.

First of all that glitch doesn't prevent you from losing, it only makes the game not count of you are winning/drawing.

Second of all basically nobody uses. To assume that it gets used by thousands of different players including pros is just dumb.

And finally it's clearly a server issue and not a glitch as it happens in the middle of the game, often times when both people are playing the game and are in the middle of an action. How many hands do you think people got to do skillmoves and glitches at the same time?

It’s just dumb to think it’s not getting used by thousands lol everyone I know personally who plays the game uses it every week in fut champs And have been doing it all year
    they only go to 27 wins And have not even had so much as a slap on the wrist and I doubt it’s even been detected lol
    it’s so easy to do and u only need one hand to press a single button on a phone once with the number already input on it and it’s been rife for years and is only gonna get worse yet has been ignored by ea

Do u honestly think there is nearly 1000 players going 30/0 each week because they are all so good at the game lol

• Orison
    54898 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Queens11 wrote: »

It's not.

It’s just dumb to think it’s not getting used by thousands lol everyone I know personally who plays the game uses it every week in fut champs And have been doing it all year
    they only go to 27 wins And have not even had so much as a slap on the wrist and I doubt it’s even been detected lol
    it’s so easy to do and u only need one hand to press a single button on a phone once with the number already input on it and it’s been rife for years and is only gonna get worse yet has been ignored by ea

Do u honestly think there is nearly 1000 players going 30/0 each week because they are all so good at the game lol

Now you are obviously lying. Bit sad tbh. Other option is that you know absolutely nobody and so nobody uses it to get 27 which is everybody you know :trollface:

For the record there were less than 10 30s on xbox last weekend.
  • FijiBoy
    1294 posts Professional

It's not.

You are some special kind of stupid, I went for holiday in Fiji for 3 weeks and was forced to use hotspot from my phone to play as it was during FUTmas and I didn't want to lose on the new cards and SBCs. Just didn't play WL while there as who wants to play FIFA all weekend when you are in FIJI!!!

So whenever i got a call while playing Rivals my connection got lost and if i was winning i got the win and the Rivals points just not the skill points. So it's a glitch and not servers.
  • FijiBoy
    1294 posts Professional

I did. Yes there at times when servers boot you out and you get the loss. But there is a glitch that can be used to get a favourable opponent and get wins. There was a Pro who played 52 matches and got 30 wins just a few weeks ago.
  • Queens11
    edited July 1

It's not.

Now you are obviously lying. Bit sad tbh. Other option is that you know absolutely nobody and so nobody uses it to get 27 which is everybody you know :trollface:

For the record there were less than 10 30s on xbox last weekend.

What’s wrong little boy do You not get enough attention at home u come onto forums to troll everyone
    you remind me of davesaves from a few years back his tongue was also ea brown colour
    That’s a bit sad tbh
  • Queens11

I did. Yes there at times when servers boot you out and you get the loss. But there is a glitch that can be used to get a favourable opponent and get wins. There was a Pro who played 52 matches and got 30 wins just a few weeks ago.

Even though them 52 games were on the champions channel for all do see orison will still deny it happened
  • mhh1981
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    Had an annoying one earlier. Loaded up, saw opponents team and then it just sat there loading. I left it (as assumed opponent turned off ps4 when saw my team maybe) for well over an hour. Still same. Quit Fifa 20 and loaded back up and I got the dnf
  • Wayno69
    1205 posts Professional

Even though them 52 games were on the champions channel for all do see orison will still deny it happened

lol