hakimi - how is he?

Bainesy
738 posts Semi-Pro
his workrates put me off a bit but if I put him on stay back will that stop him attacking like his H/L workrates suggest

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 30
    He’s an ok player. I’ve been using him since BuLi TOTS and he can definitely do a job at RB but his passing isn’t great and his defending isn’t up to the level of TOTSSF Carvajal or TOTSSF Lala.

The workrates are also an issue, indeed, he’s caught out of position often, even on stay back instructions.
  • Bainesy
    738 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 30
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    He’s an ok player. I’ve been using him since BuLi TOTS and he can definitely do a job at RB but his passing isn’t great and his defending isn’t up to the level of TOTSSF Carvajal or TOTSSF Lala.

I’ll be using him at LB, as I am using Schulz but can’t afford Davies. I use mendy at RB so ingame they’ll swap

• JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    Bainesy wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »

I’ll be using him at LB, as I am using Schulz but can’t afford Davies. I use mendy at RB so ingame they’ll swap

Hakimi will do fine as a placeholder, then.
  • The_Faries_76
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use hakimi to get the perfect link to sancho, architect sorts his passing, I find him brilliant!