Is your 92, 94 Bruno Fernandes Cluncky 😂??

Theomanny
1943 posts Fans' Favourite
Just played 2 games on a mates playstation having deleted my team. The lad was just skating everywhere even in smooth gameplay. Dribbling with him was a nightmare. Is that the general consensus?

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    4596 posts National Call-Up
    Inb4 nah he's insane for me.

Gameplay is everything.
  • Theomanny
    1943 posts Fans' Favourite

Gameplay is everything.

His long shots was op but everything else including passing was a nightmare.
  • Izzy2K17
    11880 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 30
    He’s better suited for CM imo as far as dribbling, his passing and shooting are great for cam tho
  • BingoBangoBongo
    177 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 30
    Anyone that isn’t 5’8 or under and has a lean body type is going to be somewhat “clunky”, especially in bad gameplay. It’s just the way the mechanics are, sadly.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9665 posts League Winner
    Nah, even 88 was smooth af for me.
  • Stevo_CT
    3275 posts National Call-Up
    90 was crap for me, 91 was brilliant, just got 92 so can't really say.
  • JimNoShoes
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    No, he’s really good
  • Wurrsmycash
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    85 unbelievable OP
    90 Crap
    91 underwhelming
    92 beast
    94 just got and not tried yet
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    He's very responsive for me not clunky at all. His dribbling is insane. I've a sniper on him.
  • Zeke1216
    1310 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im at the 91 and he feels pretty smooth as a cam, and I’m using hawk so not really boosting his agility or balance. Can’t imagine the higher ones being clunky other than just bad servers
  • NinthFall
    1598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Submitted the POTM for icon sbc and didn't bother to do the other objectives
  • JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    He's very responsive for me not clunky at all. His dribbling is insane. I've a sniper on him.

Same, I am yet to get the 94 (not long to go, though) but the 92 with a sniper chem isn’t clunky at all. The WF upgrade is very noticeable, as well, I think this card has convinced me not to get Foden.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've played 25 games or so with the 94 so far. I've tried him at ST and CAM with Sniper in 41212(2). Yes he is too clunky for me. At CAM he gets caught on the ball a lot. Also he drops too deep and gets lost sometimes in my attacks - probably because of his h/h work rate. He felt better at ST than CAM but I have SH Firmino there now so i'm going to drop him back to CM where he will probably stay. Disappointed as I really wanted him to work at CAM and the card looks so good stat wise.

Gameplay has been pretty bad the last week though.
  • CFCHenri
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Not even the 90 on Basic is clunky for me and I suffer sometimes from delay and bad connection
  • josemourinho
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tried his 94 for 3 games. 0 goals 0 assists. played him at CAM similar to the 92. the 92 was performing better. disappointed with the 94 card/stats and might go for firmino
  • Unkplayer1
    357 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Theomanny wrote: »

Gameplay is everything.

His long shots was op but everything else including passing was a nightmare.

Tried the 92 with basic chem. Feel exactly the same like you. Play him in cam
  • PlayerSayers
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played with the 94 game n WL - meh. Got prime Zola from icon pack so might move Bruno to bench 🤷🏼‍♂️ Has anyone tried Zola prime ? Won’t be on until Thursday
  • sparky123
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s been insane for me at cam. Scores and assists loads. All of the cards have been great for me. Plays behind SH Firmino and they both cause havoc
  • yosef167
    1391 posts Professional
    i have completed him 92 and used for WL
    he has done great for me
    used to play 60th min for me
    he is great but not Top class
    there can be greater players with less skills /more fun players tl
  • Amargaladaster26
    9665 posts League Winner
    tried his 94 for 3 games. 0 goals 0 assists. played him at CAM similar to the 92. the 92 was performing better. disappointed with the 94 card/stats and might go for firmino

3 games...
  • Blade19
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get Phil Foden instead, he feels loads better
  • iGainZ
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mine is meh.
    He missed so many chances. Not as fast as I believed. Not so agile.

Griezmann Futbirthday is better, at least for me.
    Disappointed because I wanted to use him but he didn’t perform well..
  • gregsii
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 1
    Played with the 94 game n WL - meh. Got prime Zola from icon pack so might move Bruno to bench 🤷🏼‍♂️ Has anyone tried Zola prime ? Won’t be on until Thursday

Zola prime is decent. He was my cam for about 400 games. I don't think he's good enough anymore though, stamina far too low, runs out really fast.
    He's only usuable with engine as with a hunter he feels too stiff for me and with a sniper is too slow.
    There are far better options around.

I've got Bruno 94 as a CM for me, next to 93 Mendy.
    He's not agile or quick enough as a second striker/cam for my playstyle.
    I prefer smaller sharper players like Moura, who plays that role for me with one of ASM, nani or Jota up top, depending on how I feel at the time.
  • NattoPatrol
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    One of the worst players to come up against for me, every shot is a goal. Even from 25 yards out
  • ||natch0||
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The 94 version is insane. Only use him as super sub in second half and he always scores a goal or two. Sadly I can't start him because I have no links, but he is a game changer for sure.
  • starfox1284
    2428 posts Fans' Favourite
    he feels a lot like SH Firmino to be honest. Wouldnt call it clunky though.
  • aladdin
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    he's unbelievably good