Are any of the current SH SBCs a must-do?

Can do either one of the active ones among Sarr, Fernandes, Firmino, Fabinho and Foden. Ironically everyone would fit in my team in one way or another.

Who is a must among the ones available?

Comments

• Stone_cold_tea93
    2985 posts National Call-Up
    I did Sarr because I need a french CB. He has been surprisingly good.
  • Jobiwan
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    I'd say firmino and fabinho but I'm incredibly biased...
  • Amargaladaster26
    9665 posts League Winner
    Eriksen :P
  • Jobiwan wrote: »

Can only do one though.
  • I did Sarr because I need a french CB. He has been surprisingly good.

Is he better than Militao and Carlos in your opinion?
  • suxxio
    706 posts Semi-Pro
    Fabinho is sooooo Good.

I don’t think Liverpool will win against city but the 92 version is already awesome.
    Can’t imagine what the 95 would feel like
  • suxxio wrote: »
    Fabinho is sooooo Good.

I don’t think Liverpool will win against city but the 92 version is already awesome.
    Can’t imagine what the 95 would feel like

Is he that good? I’m debating between him and Sarr

• Yangster1984
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will do sarr if u already have 93 Mendy in your squad. I move sarr to lb so that I can push Mendy into midfield
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    Fernandes is free so him and fabinho
  • Scu11duggery
    1074 posts Professional
    Zlatan. So much fun.
  • The_Faries_76
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zlatan. So much fun.

Is his balance not an issue?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Jobiwan wrote: »

I'm a United fan and also agree with this. Fabinho is definitely a must for his price though.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Zlatan. So much fun.

No it's a fake stat on his card. I thought it was an issue the first game or two but after using him more he's very agile and responsive for his size. Makes a great sub.
  • kraid
    5039 posts Big Money Move
    Zlatan. So much fun.

The truth is anything below 90 balance means your players will be flat out if they even get sneezed on. Doesn’t matter if it’s 40 balance or 80. Ibra is no worse then any big player
  • LoPo9
    1179 posts Professional
    Eriksen :P

Is he good? I'm so tempted to go get him.
  • Rajarshi_CFC
    627 posts Semi-Pro
    Jobiwan wrote: »

I'm a United fan and also agree with this. Fabinho is definitely a must for his price though.

Yeah I'm leaning more towards Fabinho than Sarr
  • Mogga
    1298 posts Professional
    i`ve tried to be selective so I dont waste all my cards before someone that really catches my eye comes along. So far have done ndombele, diaby, sarr and fabinho. Ndombele (in my opinion) is the best of that lot, diaby is comfortably the worst, despite now being the highest rated. Do not rate him at all
  • tommyh10
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    kraid wrote: »
    Zlatan. So much fun.

The truth is anything below 90 balance means your players will be flat out if they even get sneezed on. Doesn’t matter if it’s 40 balance or 80. Ibra is no worse then any big player

I think this holds some truth to be fair. I imagine with all in game stats they are ranked within the coding. So like 85-89 agression are all the same. 90-94 standing tackle are all the same.

You cant tell me a +1 in any given stat actually makes any difference in game. How would you even code that?!
  • Mogga wrote: »
    i`ve tried to be selective so I dont waste all my cards before someone that really catches my eye comes along. So far have done ndombele, diaby, sarr and fabinho. Ndombele (in my opinion) is the best of that lot, diaby is comfortably the worst, despite now being the highest rated. Do not rate him at all

How's Sarr and Fabinho?
  • Mogga
    1298 posts Professional
    I like Sarr, havent really got a settled team at the minute but been using him alongside tiago silva and he`s good.

Still undecided on fabinho to a certain degree, he often seems to just get caught doing nothing, like not going forward, not defending, just a bit of a drifter really. only played a couple of games with him though and he was fairly cheap so i`ll see how he goes.
  • FijiBoy
    1294 posts Professional
    Pretty sure Kimpembe will win the fan vote so if you want a strong link it's best to do Sarr.
  • newguy
    1897 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is Fabinho much better than SS Luiz at CDM/CB. I’d prefer to get Luiz because he’s tradeable and also like him more irl.
  • Neil_14
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    newguy wrote: »
    Is Fabinho much better than SS Luiz at CDM/CB. I’d prefer to get Luiz because he’s tradeable and also like him more irl.

I play them together, Luiz is the aggressor and Fabinho is the sweeper. Working well so far but I will say its only been a few games. For more context I play 352 with Maguire sandwiched between them.