Which 2 from Fabinho, ndombele, modric & henderson

1
JimNoShoes
403 posts Sunday League Hero
So many decent midfielders out at the minute. Anyone who has tried the above who is best, 1 who is box 2 box, 1 holding. Currently ndombele and modric keeping hendo on the bench, but tempted by Fabinho, is he worth it?

Comments

  • Izzy2K17
    11880 posts Has That Special Something
    If you’re running 4231 I’d run with Fabinho and Ndombele, both great defensively and Ndombele is good going forward too
  • DaMMian
    1180 posts Professional
    Modrić and Ndombele
  • JimNoShoes
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is ndombele better box 2 box than modric, if Fabinho holds
  • Gilly04
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    If you’re running 4231 I’d run with Fabinho and Ndombele, both great defensively and Ndombele is good going forward too

    This! Although I play 41212 with totsf de Jong cdm sh fab lcm and sh ndombele rcm both very good and can both play cdm if needed
  • Gromit
    4529 posts National Call-Up
    Not got any, but the 2 I hate facing are Ndombele and Modric
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    2985 posts National Call-Up
    Gullit and Vieria.
  • Dmb75
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I hate Henderson. Like ndombele. Haven’t used modric and Fabinho is already better than Henderson as a 92.
  • Clancy
    8288 posts League Winner
    Fab and mod
  • Fabinho and Modric
  • Gnomenclature
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Ndombele expired didnt he?
  • JimNoShoes
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree with everyone, hendo is a bit average, so is the feeling that Fabinho is better than ndombele already.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    2985 posts National Call-Up
    JimNoShoes wrote: »
    Agree with everyone, hendo is a bit average, so is the feeling that Fabinho is better than ndombele already.

    I hate playing against Hendo.
  • Ndombele expired didnt he?

    yeah
  • Nodge86
    2255 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fabinho is average at best at this stage. I prefer kroos.
  • juliuscaesar8
    1006 posts Professional
    Fabinho then Modric....then Ndombele and Henderson for me
  • JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Fabinho is average at best at this stage. I prefer kroos.

    They’re completely different types of players, though.
  • Nodge86
    2255 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Fabinho is average at best at this stage. I prefer kroos.

    They’re completely different types of players, though.

    And I still prefer Kroos as a stay back CDM over the player that’s built for being a stay back CDM.
  • JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Fabinho is average at best at this stage. I prefer kroos.

    They’re completely different types of players, though.

    And I still prefer Kroos as a stay back CDM over the player that’s built for being a stay back CDM.

    That’s really nice.
  • Nodge86
    2255 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Fabinho is average at best at this stage. I prefer kroos.

    They’re completely different types of players, though.

    And I still prefer Kroos as a stay back CDM over the player that’s built for being a stay back CDM.

    That’s really nice.

    So now what? What do you want to do now given you have nothing of note to say here?
  • JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Fabinho is average at best at this stage. I prefer kroos.

    They’re completely different types of players, though.

    And I still prefer Kroos as a stay back CDM over the player that’s built for being a stay back CDM.

    That’s really nice.

    So now what? What do you want to do now given you have nothing of note to say here?

    So, let me get this straight. OP asks for people to decide between 4 players, you said one of them wasn’t good and picked none of the 4. Don’t think you had anything of note to say, either.

    I just mentioned they were 2 completely different types of players, which they are. OP‘s choice of words indicates that he is indeed looking to use a pure defensive CDM and a B2B midfielder, hence my comment, which could very well be completely useless. As were yours. Especially this more recent one in which you chose to be a bit caustic.
  • FUT_Moe
    987 posts Professional
    Fabinho + Modric will offer you the best balance and they are the better cards out of the 4.
  • Nodge86
    2255 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Fabinho is average at best at this stage. I prefer kroos.

    They’re completely different types of players, though.

    And I still prefer Kroos as a stay back CDM over the player that’s built for being a stay back CDM.

    That’s really nice.

    So now what? What do you want to do now given you have nothing of note to say here?

    So, let me get this straight. OP asks for people to decide between 4 players, you said one of them wasn’t good and picked none of the 4. Don’t think you had anything of note to say, either.

    I just mentioned they were 2 completely different types of players, which they are. OP‘s choice of words indicates that he is indeed looking to use a pure defensive CDM and a B2B midfielder, hence my comment, which could very well be completely useless. As were yours. Especially this more recent one in which you chose to be a bit caustic.

    Here we go :smiley:

    Do you mean when I said one of them wasn’t good and gave another for comparison and that other one could potentially fit given he’s from the same club as one of the other options? And the alternative can play CDM or box to box? Yeah, I guess I can’t see the relevance :sweat_smile:

    Don’t get all in your feelings just because it doesn’t fit your opinion or a comment on SOMEONE ELSES post is written in a way you don’t like. If anyone wants to talk to you we’ll let you know. Cheers, topman.
  • JimNoShoes
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Taken the fairly cheap plunge to do fabinho, if he gets an upgrade he will be sick. Now I have all 4 to choose from! (And I have kroos as well just to satisfy all the options!)
  • Nodge86
    2255 posts Fans' Favourite
    JimNoShoes wrote: »
    Taken the fairly cheap plunge to do fabinho, if he gets an upgrade he will be sick. Now I have all 4 to choose from! (And I have kroos as well just to satisfy all the options!)

    :lol: very diplomatic :lol:

    A lot are saying Fabinho is mad at CB so there’s a back up option there and he’s very reasonably priced so hes worth a try anyway. I did. He’s not bad imo.
  • Mogga
    1298 posts Professional
    Ndombele
    Modric
    Henderson
    Fabinho

    So far for me, only just got fabinho though so not tested him properly
  • JimNoShoes
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mogga wrote: »
    Ndombele
    Modric
    Henderson
    Fabinho

    So far for me, only just got fabinho though so not tested him properly

    Is that order of preference? Where’s kroos 😀
  • Modric is quality, is definitely suggest him as your definite pick for the box-to-box. I also like Henderson and Kroos at CDM, not tried Fabinho yet - but I’ve done him ready to play at CB rather than CDM. The potential for a plus 3 boost also adds to his appeal

    Kroos positive is the 5* WF, Henderson positive is the better defensive stats and sprint speed. Both seem stiffer when turning/dribbling in my team.. but that’s comparing him to players like Modric, Mahrez, Son so it’s to be expected.

    I think Henderson is unfashionable because he’s a bit of a workhorse in real life and only has 3* 3* but his in game stats are impressive, id lean slightly towards him over Kroos.

  • Rendevous_star
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 1
    Lol at these comments. I find whenever I ask an option on players you get 10 different answers from 10 different people.

    Personally I can’t stand Modric. Don’t think he offers anything. Was so hyped to get him and he was great his first couple of games and since then nothing.

    I have all of them and I would go;

    Box to Box - Henderson then Modric second by default

    Stay back CDM - Ndombele then Fabinho

    Ndombele and Fabinho make great CB’s by the way so you could fit both Of them in your team
  • Mogga
    1298 posts Professional
    JimNoShoes wrote: »
    Mogga wrote: »
    Ndombele
    Modric
    Henderson
    Fabinho

    So far for me, only just got fabinho though so not tested him properly

    Is that order of preference? Where’s kroos 😀

    I`ve never tried him actually, I am a relative pauper in the world of FUT
  • Team Sam
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fabinho and Modric

Sign In or Register to comment.