SH Firmino or PIM Kaka

KurzBobby
63 posts Park Captain
So someone said for real that Summer Heat Firmino was as good as PIM Kaka

Total BS or on the money? Keep grinding towards PM Kaka (200k short) or do the Firmino SBC?

Comments

• Lackosweat
    7326 posts Big Money Move
  • Slawter
    4010 posts National Call-Up
    PIM Kaka because it’s Kaka.
    All the answer you need.
  • newguy
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    That was a joke, I bet he never tried Kaka. He tried to give me a heart attack. I’m using both and enjoying Firmino but Kaka is way better.
  • Denz
    2846 posts Fans' Favourite
    newguy wrote: »
    That was a joke, I bet he never tried Kaka. He tried to give me a heart attack. I’m using both and enjoying Firmino but Kaka is way better.

You need to be on the kaka pr team payroll.

After reading so much about him other week I did pick him up last week, seems good but not played many matches yet.

• KurzBobby
    63 posts Park Captain
    Thanks :smiley: Hoping he drops another 200k in the next weeks as saving for him and only have 1.35 mill now.
  • KurzBobby
    63 posts Park Captain

Getting some feedback from another thread that Kaka was clunky and disappointing. I guess there's a lot of variation of play styles etc and gameplay (when even Neymar seems to be battling through treacle) but is there anything in that? Personally I feel that CR7 is clunky but his shooting and amazing runs make up for it.

My ideal would be HL Neymar but I'm a good 800k off that! How about Richarlison? or would you still say Kaka is defo the best option?
  • ironawin1
    1189 posts Professional
    i am running Moments Lucas, SH Firmino and HL Neymar and would definitely recommend any of them if you can have them. i used PIM Kaka for one match and sold him right after. he was good tho, just not my cup of tea. i love small agile players. Kaka's build is very big in game
  • newguy
    KurzBobby wrote: »

Getting some feedback from another thread that Kaka was clunky and disappointing. I guess there's a lot of variation of play styles etc and gameplay (when even Neymar seems to be battling through treacle) but is there anything in that? Personally I feel that CR7 is clunky but his shooting and amazing runs make up for it.

My ideal would be HL Neymar but I'm a good 800k off that! How about Richarlison? or would you still say Kaka is defo the best option?

My unbiased opinion is Kaka for sure
  • newguy
    Denz wrote: »

You need to be on the kaka pr team payroll.

After reading so much about him other week I did pick him up last week, seems good but not played many matches yet.

Agree, I can’t be working for free forever
  • newguy
    Copy pasta:
    His scoop turns are unstoppable because of his height and he’s still so agile. Imo he can play anywhere in attack, he can score all kinds of goals from all angles (except headers) because of his perfect traits. I haven’t found a weakness on him yet and he’s so fun to use!
  • KurzBobby
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited June 30
    cheers!

defo worth it over SH Firmino then? :D

best to grab him now, will his price rise at the weekend, is he attractive WL material? would I even get away with buying now, playing and then selling on Friday if I don't like him? Minimising my risk.
  • newguy
    KurzBobby wrote: »
    cheers!

defo worth it over SH Firmino then? :D

best to grab him now, will his price rise at the weekend, is he attractive WL material? would I even get away with buying now, playing and then selling on Friday if I don't like him? Minimising my risk.

I bought him for 2.8 mil and don’t regret it for a second.
  • kraid
    5216 posts Big Money Move
    Personally I think that kaka is best suited to a wide cam role. I think most bigger framed players like kaka or cr7 are better there, where they have the space to use their pace and the strength to cut in in front of wingbacks and hold their man off. In the middle it’s more congested and the small agile players like Neymar or messi can use their tighter dribbling to better effect.

I also quite enjoyed kaka at st but ideally like a 5* wf there
  • Professor
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    kraid wrote: »
    Personally I think that kaka is best suited to a wide cam role. I think most bigger framed players like kaka or cr7 are better there, where they have the space to use their pace and the strength to cut in in front of wingbacks and hold their man off. In the middle it’s more congested and the small agile players like Neymar or messi can use their tighter dribbling to better effect.

Agreed. Tots CR7 is absolutely unstoppable on the wing. Has 280 games played 230 goals and 225 assist front there. I'm planning on getting Kaka for this up coming WL to play on the other side.
  • kraid
    5216 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 30
    Professor wrote: »
    kraid wrote: »

Agreed. Tots CR7 is absolutely unstoppable on the wing. Has 280 games played 230 goals and 225 assist front there. I'm planning on getting Kaka for this up coming WL to play on the other side.

I used the two of them together and it was very good, kaka on the right and cr7 on the left. It’s an added bonus that kaka was a player I legitimately enjoyed watching as opposed to some buffed up speedster I’ve never heard of.