Sigggghhhhh

NucksNation
1882 posts Play-Off Hero
I finished my objectives on Sunday... so after a long day at work I’m playing few games before catching some sleep and head to work again...

The amount of people that ask for help is insane.. I dropped a div just giving Ws left and right.. am I toxic if I say no and make them earn it?..

Comments

• NucksNation
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    What do you guys normally do?.. help or no help
  • Amargaladaster26
    9646 posts League Winner
    edited June 30
    I never help anyone with anything. And I don’t want help. Good thing about PC is that they can’t message you unless you’re friends.

There were some guys doing Mendy/Bruno that wanted to exchange goals/assists/whatever, but I usually just wait and pass the ball back to my defense when I see them moving the defense/keeper away and wait until they play normally.
  • Mogga
    1288 posts Professional
    Messages turned off here. Players are earned but if they blast a couple of ogs in I would help them out
  • URBirdman
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    I finished my objectives on Sunday... so after a long day at work I’m playing few games before catching some sleep and head to work again...

The amount of people that ask for help is insane.. I dropped a div just giving Ws left and right.. am I toxic if I say no and make them earn it?..

Just ignore them. You have the right to play the game in the right way. They should earn what they want.
  • Mrhey31
    2133 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really don’t care. If I’m in a good mood I’ll help one or two. Don’t need and don’t want help if I’m doing one. I want to earn the players, that’s why it’s an objective right?
  • NucksNation
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 30
    I never help anyone with anything. And I don’t want help. Good thing about PC is that they can’t message you unless you’re friends.

There were some guys doing Mendy/Bruno that wanted to exchange goals/assists/whatever, but I usually just wait and pass the ball back to my defense when I see them moving the defense/keeper away and wait until they play normally.
    @Mogga

I’ve it on as time to time I send a gg or good well message to someone and I do enjoy getting them myself too..
  • Clemster
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I will never give a loss away. I will exchange help. Refuse to just lose though. I haven't built a team and worked my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off to just give wins away.
  • NucksNation
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    I really don’t care. If I’m in a good mood I’ll help one or two. Don’t need and don’t want help if I’m doing one. I want to earn the players, that’s why it’s an objective right?

I totally agree.. I guess it’s just the fact I always try to help others regardless of the rewards and it’s an objective I agree with that..

I sat down my whole day Sunday to do them.. luckily wife was at work 😁 and the cat sleeps
  • Wvondyx
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    3 years playing fut i always try to help, be nice, but from experience this year, specially since tots, i dont care about community anymore.
    Usually meet 1 normal guy and 99 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in 100 games, so i just dont care, this community just dont deserve any help.
    I just play my fotball, celebrating and watching goals, just enjoying my fotball.
    Specially when some selfrelegator trying do objectives, mendy/fernandes, no chance for them to complete in my games.
  • Mmandras
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 30
    Just turn off the messages.

People indicate they want help by scoring own goal and I help them. But after they recieve error while sending message, they mostly just continue playing.

Plus, you won't get death threats, which is also unpleasant to see after a day of work.

• Rizzywizzy6786
    300 posts Sunday League Hero

I’ve been through literally the same thing. There’s no harm in losing/quitting Rivals’ games and I kind of feel sorry for the opponents.
  • NucksNation
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wvondyx wrote: »
    3 years playing fut i always try to help, be nice, but from experience this year, specially since tots, i dont care about community anymore.
    Usually meet 1 normal guy and 99 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in 100 games, so i just dont care, this community just dont deserve any help.
    I just play my fotball, celebrating and watching goals, just enjoying my fotball.
    Specially when some selfrelegator trying do objectives, mendy/fernandes, no chance for them to complete in my games.

That’s the thing.. one idiot makes it worse for others..
    I know who a guy who’s a div 1-2 and drops down to 8 or 9 to complete the objectives and even then he makes up crap stories to convince people to help him so he doesn’t waste his time doing the obj. Hearing that just makes me stop helping all together
  • NucksNation
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

I’ve been through literally the same thing. There’s no harm in losing/quitting Rivals’ games and I kind of feel sorry for the opponents.

That’s why I made this thread to ask the fellow fifa addicts.. should I feel bad for not helping?.. this dude was begging me.. I was smashing him 7-2, scoring volleys with zlatan for fun, I left the game to give him the W..
  • Mogga
    1288 posts Professional

@Mogga

I’ve it on as time to time I send a gg or good well message to someone and I do enjoy getting them myself too..

I had to knock mine off as my son uses the console to play fortnite etc and I can't be having him see some of the stuff that I was occasionally receiving.

Replying with laughing emojis just seemed to escalate them.

A simple "I can trace ip addresses" was a good one to make them think a little more about their actions 😂
  • NucksNation
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Just turn off the messages.

People indicate they want help by scoring own goal and I help them. But after they recieve error while sending message, they mostly just continue playing.

Plus, you won't get death threats, which is also unpleasant to see after a day of work.

I laugh at those threats, I’ve had them in the past trying to sell something on Craigslist or something and long story short I went to their face where he ❤️❤️❤️❤️ his pants ... almost
  • NucksNation
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mogga wrote: »

@Mogga

I had to knock mine off as my son uses the console to play fortnite etc and I can't be having him see some of the stuff that I was occasionally receiving.

Replying with laughing emojis just seemed to escalate them.

A simple "I can trace ip addresses" was a good one to make them think a little more about their actions 😂

AH that’s a good one.. “putting it in the backpocket”
  • ItsWideRight
    961 posts Professional
    I will typically help if it doesn't require a loss, if it does then it depends what mood i'm in.
  • NucksNation
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    I will typically help if it doesn't require a loss, if it does then it depends what mood i'm in.
    It’s mostly losses right now as everyone is doing bruno
  • SomeNextGuy
    4561 posts National Call-Up
    Started ignoring them due to boredom.
  • Jonboyparker
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 30
    I help people as long as it doesn’t put me out.
    I won’t give away a win because I’m trying to get as high as I can for my own satisfaction.

I don’t mind giving a cross away, long shot or assist away if it doesn’t effect my game. I won’t help until the 2nd half though or unless I get something back first due to scammers. And if I’m winning and in control, I will even sometimes offer the help.

I have nothing against you not helping. It’s your game. I just feel on a personal level that competition has got out of hand and seems to be the only focus. People have forgoten that this is a computer game but I haven’t. I’m just trying to compete it.
  • NucksNation
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    I help people as long as it doesn’t put me out.
    I won’t give away a win because I’m trying to get as high as I can for my own satisfaction.

I don’t mind giving a cross away, long shot or assist away if it doesn’t effect my game. I won’t help until the 2nd half though or unless I get something back first due to scammers. And if I’m winning and in control, I will even sometimes offer the help.

I have nothing against you not helping. It’s your game. I just feel on a personal level that competition has got out of hand and seems to be the only focus. People have forgoten that this is a computer game but I haven’t. I’m just trying to compete it.

And I agree with you, it’s video game and meant to have to fun.

I will have to just ignore them and play the game
  • Queens11
    2273 posts Fans' Favourite
    the same people looking help are more than likely one of the self relegated cheats that has destroyed all aspects of a normal game during the week
    this community deserves no help this game breeds rage and toxicity I just play my normal game win or loose I really couldn’t give a toss anymore
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    2949 posts National Call-Up
    I will help with the objectives that arent win based. Swapped objectives with a guy other day then played like normal.
  • Hammer316
    710 posts Semi-Pro
    Certain objectives like the Mendy cross assist I've asked for help. On my last one the guy let me do it then proceeded to beat me 20-1 which was the arrangement.
  • kraid
    5014 posts Big Money Move
    I try to help but depends what I'm doing. Had a guy wait till I was 3-1 up then say he'd let me win if he could score with his striker. I replied no because I knew I'd win anyway and he clearly only wanted a deal because he knew the same. If he had asked at kick off I probably would have said yes