92 Dalgleish - 93 Butra - PIM Kaka - 91 Ronaldinho or some TOTS? 1.4mill

KurzBobby
63 posts Park Captain
edited June 29
OK, got 1.4Mill on xbox to splurge on some fun players.

Thinking going big on one guy such as Prime Dalgleish, PIM Kaka, or PIM Butra or the 91 Dinho.

OR

Combos of TOTS players and a cheap PIM Icon St (probs Zola or Sanchez)

Stuff like TOTS Griezmann, TOTS Aubamayang, TOTS Son, TOTS Mane

Mainly for a 2nd team etc

what u reckon? which is best fun for buck?
Post edited by KurzBobby on

Comments

  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    Get Zola and another TOTS player. Seems like the most fun
  • Saiber_Summia
    1507 posts Play-Off Hero
    Butra pim is a great price/performance card
  • KurzBobby
    63 posts Park Captain
    Was also looking at PIM Rush too, looks mental for 260k - decent choice?
  • KurzBobby
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited June 29
    Or there's PIM Kaka....? or PIM Henry?

    What do you reckon? all in one one big one or go for 1 cheap icon and tots? thx
  • Zeke1216
    1397 posts Play-Off Hero
    Butra. He will score every game even if outmatchesd
  • Ledesale
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    Butra! Still using his 87 and still my favorite card. Scores from anywhere, can only imagine how good his 93 will be.
  • Arsenalman
    1174 posts Professional
    Pim butragueno is top notch but most tots cards will outperform icons unless it’s the elite, solid say if it’s not butra go full tots
  • KurzBobby
    63 posts Park Captain
    thx, lots of love for Butra then! Any Kaka fans out there? How bout the TOTS ideas? Auba, Griezz or Son?
  • newguy
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
  • newguy
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    No one compares to Kaka
  • Ledesale
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    Pim butragueno is top notch but most tots cards will outperform icons unless it’s the elite, solid say if it’s not butra go full tots

    I disagree, for the price there aren't many tots with 5 star weak foot, and above 90 on all dribbling and almost all shooting stats.
  • Arsenalman
    1174 posts Professional
    Ledesale wrote: »
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    Pim butragueno is top notch but most tots cards will outperform icons unless it’s the elite, solid say if it’s not butra go full tots

    I disagree, for the price there aren't many tots with 5 star weak foot, and above 90 on all dribbling and almost all shooting stats.
    I’m telling him only butra is worth it and if not him just get tots players
  • Arsenalman
    1174 posts Professional
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    Pim butragueno is top notch but most tots cards will outperform icons unless it’s the elite, so I’d say if it’s not butra go full tots

  • KurzBobby
    63 posts Park Captain
    Thx all.

    Narrowing down to PIM Butra vs PIM Kaka vs TOTS Auba/Son & PIM Rush/Sanchez

    Which would you take? Who'd have most impact?
  • newguy
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pim Kaka for sure. Copy pasta:

    His scoop turns are unstoppable because of his height and he’s still so agile. Imo he can play anywhere in attack, he can score all kinds of goals from all angles (except headers) because of his perfect traits. I haven’t found a weakness on him yet and he’s so fun to use!
  • KurzBobby
    63 posts Park Captain
    newguy wrote: »
    Pim Kaka for sure. Copy pasta:

    His scoop turns are unstoppable because of his height and he’s still so agile. Imo he can play anywhere in attack, he can score all kinds of goals from all angles (except headers) because of his perfect traits. I haven’t found a weakness on him yet and he’s so fun to use!

    Thx, well tempted. scared of losing coins though if don't like him. People say he's really clunky in bad gameplay, that true?
  • nightcrawler
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    newguy wrote: »
    Pim Kaka for sure. Copy pasta:

    His scoop turns are unstoppable because of his height and he’s still so agile. Imo he can play anywhere in attack, he can score all kinds of goals from all angles (except headers) because of his perfect traits. I haven’t found a weakness on him yet and he’s so fun to use!

    Do you even have a life :D
  • KurzBobby
    63 posts Park Captain
    newguy wrote: »
    Pim Kaka for sure. Copy pasta:

    His scoop turns are unstoppable because of his height and he’s still so agile. Imo he can play anywhere in attack, he can score all kinds of goals from all angles (except headers) because of his perfect traits. I haven’t found a weakness on him yet and he’s so fun to use!

    Do you even have a life :D

    No the wife and kids left after lockdown started. Fifa is all I have. Any comments bout my question?
Sign In or Register to comment.