online cheaters and chose to play night or day online

VasilisZgate7
12 posts Last Pick at the Park
EA what are u going to do about those losers that when you re winning them on line they make the connection go off and you are not taking the victory?
also i think its very important to give the players the chice before the online match,if they want to play day or night.personally i hate playing matches when its day and i love to play when its night
do something ea
thanks

Comments

• shadowlee
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    might as well talk to yourself
  • VasilisZgate7
    12 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited July 2020
    What do you want fu..ing as..ole?. I didn't speak to stupids like you. Continue your miserable and pathetic life. Loser in real life and in fifa!
  • Cozyman
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Don't think he got what you were meaning ShadowLee....(We still need to play against each other!)
  • Gunin
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    What do you want fu..ing as..ole?. I didn't speak to stupids like you. Continue your miserable and pathetic life. Loser in real life and in fifa!

This is what this game does to people. And the fact that EA doesn't care about customers at all has us yelling at each other and acting stupid . He was telling the truth no one from EA cares about anything you post on this board you might as well be talking to a brick .
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gunin wrote: »

This is what this game does to people. And the fact that EA doesn't care about customers at all has us yelling at each other and acting stupid . He was telling the truth no one from EA cares about anything you post on this board you might as well be talking to a brick .

this