Since 24 hours.... Nothing happened :(

Comments

• HyperOCD
    1246 posts Professional
    The games is under review of EA for cheating
    It seems bayern used the G4 glitch
  • JohnDoe
    11870 posts Has That Special Something
    This is par for the course, I certainly didn’t expect him to be updated during a weekend. I assume it’ll happen tomorrow/Tuesday.
  • Tboon
    3435 posts National Call-Up
    Isn't that difficult to change his card? I was a great concept, but if the upgrade takes so long...
  • oldboiler
    3042 posts National Call-Up
    Yup this should be done within 24 hrs latest. No point releasing a new concept if it takes a week to implement it
  • Mmandras
    3425 posts National Call-Up
    They were always late with upgrades.
  • Tuqijuno
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mertens should also be upgraded.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Taking the **** now
  • limjitwe
    8191 posts League Winner
    Just relax. It’s gonna be done probably this evening when they launch the next league pair.
  • HardysPatch
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wont be done until Wednesday...lazy work.
  • Mic2904
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would be different if tots would impact Fifa points... would be upgraded right at the final whistle
  • Cortza
    940 posts Professional
    To be fair, when the whole premise is built off the fact that he gets a +3 upgrade if his team wins, he should then be upgraded within 24 hours.

It's one player so it realistically can't take THAT long!!

Hopefully he's upgraded before FIFA 21 comes out 🤞🏻
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    You would think they have 95 and 93 versions of both cards ready to go, and once the result was in, release...

Cue a new SBC where you have to trade in the 92 and a 90 squad for the 95 ;)
  • Boffa
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only EA can make some as trivial as a small player update looking difficult.
    I bet most companies would have prepared it so that it could be deployed by anyone at anytime.
  • Tboon
    3435 posts National Call-Up
    You would think they have 95 and 93 versions of both cards ready to go, and once the result was in, release...

Totally agree
  • Mic2904
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite

Stop talking sense mate. Wrong place here... 😂
  • Chavez76
    6097 posts Big Money Move

this ... Would even be decent if they upgraded at 1900 with the rest of the content but still. its been 2 days now!
  • Mossup
    1206 posts Professional
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    Mertens should also be upgraded.

Yeah, this should have been done a week ago, so don’t hold your breath in Diaby.
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mic2904 wrote: »

Stop talking sense mate. Wrong place here... 😂

I wouldn't do well working for EA 😂
    Chavez76 wrote: »

this ... Would even be decent if they upgraded at 1900 with the rest of the content but still. its been 2 days now!

Exactly, they drop other content on Saturday so there was/is no reason why with some pre planning they couldn't have had card(s) ready to be released. But then... did anyone really expect it to be immediately upgraded?
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    Still... Nothing
  • Afik90
    16 posts Ball Boy
    And they expect someone to do fabinho after this thing
  • Tuqijuno
    This is getting ridiculous now.
  • GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    The unfortunate thing is that they are now undoing the good work that they started with this concept. Was excited to follow Leverkusen on Saturday but the fact that we are now over 2 days post the game and no upgrade has taken place is frustrating and makes me wonder whether it's worth gambling on the next one.
  • Boffa
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    They just look so darn incompetent that it's redicolous. 1 step forward and 3 steps backwards.
  • tommyh10
    879 posts Professional
    @EA_Roger How has this not been addressed yet? The community just want communication. I don't know how many times I've seen this question asked directly to EAsportsfifa or FIFA direct communication on twitter. Yet still nothing??

I understand you may not have the answer straight away. But as somebody who works for a large company myself, a holding note along the lines of 'We're looking into it' is just basic common courtesy.

Also thanks in advance for (not) responding
  • pavan791
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any reason for this upgrade?
  • Tuqijuno
    edited June 29
    pavan791 wrote: »
    Any reason for this upgrade?

The premise of that cards existence.
  • Tuqijuno
    Just got off from EA help chat, and for what it's worth, he said Diaby should be upgraded by tomorrow. Then again he also said it's due to his team winning 4 in a row, so not quite sure how much to trust this.
  • Chogau1
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What they meant is that he is getting a +3 of his 77 gold card for fifa 21
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just got off from EA help chat, and for what it's worth, he said Diaby should be upgraded by tomorrow. Then again he also said it's due to his team winning 4 in a row, so not quite sure how much to trust this.

Napoli now 5 in a row and still no Mertens upgrade
  • Tuqijuno

Napoli now 5 in a row and still no Mertens upgrade

Oh he noted that also, that he'll put it as feedback to the content team. We can only hope they'll get those upgrades.