Stop messaging asking for objectives

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    16195 posts World Class
    Are there even D5 players left in D5? Haven’t played rivals in months but I want to get Bruno. The level of teams and players in D5 right now is incredible.

You will be playing D3 and above.
    D7 is full of D5 and D4 players.
    Everyone relegated themselves a few divisions.
  • Jonboyparker
    6109 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 29
    Are there even D5 players left in D5? Haven’t played rivals in months but I want to get Bruno. The level of teams and players in D5 right now is incredible.

D5 is hard. I’m playing some insane players that can do thing I cant do. D3+ sure. But you do get a few fair games. Trying not to waste the loses and get some serie a goals. Im on 1100 SP and juts holding in there. Was on 1175 SP. I’m trying to do Fernandes, Kubo and Zlatan combined. Need wins from now 🤮
    Post edited by Jonboyparker on
  • Olleman
    14225 posts Has That Special Something
    I help them if they let me score first :)
  • Edu
    6979 posts Big Money Move
    I help people, specially mendy cross objective
  • Scutch
    14781 posts World Class
    edited July 1
    Got proper stung by this yesterday. Guy sent a message saying "Can score with Gervinho?" so I said fair enough but I need to score with Mertens and win. He said "Ok". I let him score with Gervinho (stupidly let him go first), and then he was a proper try hard sweat lord and he won 3-2 in the end, not giving me any opportunities to score. Sent him a message afterwards saying folk like him were everything wrong with this community, but got no reply back. Not going to fall for it again.

However, I will admit that there have been some decent folk too, helping whenever they can and vice versa.
  • DeanoZoff
    4704 posts National Call-Up

Havent played rivals in months?

But the level of teams in D5 right now is incredible?

That doesnt quite add up
  • Ian_Ando08
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Got proper stung by this yesterday. Guy sent a message saying "Can score with Gervinho?" so I said fair enough but I need to score with Mertens and win. He said "Ok". I let him score with Gervinho (stupidly let him go first), and then he was a proper try hard sweat lord and he won 3-2 in the end, not giving me any opportunities to score. Sent him a message afterwards saying folk like him were everything wrong with this community, but got no reply back. Not going to fall for it again.

However, I will admit that there have been some decent folk too, helping whenever they can and vice versa.

yup you messed up if they agree to give you the win get a 3 goal lead and keep it
  • Scutch
    14781 posts World Class
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

yup you messed up if they agree to give you the win get a 3 goal lead and keep it

Exactly what I thought afterwards. I'd just come back off a comms ban for calling someone a bell end, so didn't want to go all out on this guy.
  • Cadey 5
    12138 posts Has That Special Something

To be fair if he needs the Gervinho goal he is clearly going for the Serie A wins too so it does not make sense to give you the win.

Letting you get to 1-1 and playing out the game normally would have been fair.

If I message someone asking for a assist and they say yes but I want a assist goal and win it puts me off helping.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Exactly what I thought afterwards. I'd just come back off a comms ban for calling someone a bell end, so didn't want to go all out on this guy.

yer ive had a few comms ban think my next is a perm haha!
  • Scutch
    14781 posts World Class
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

To be fair if he needs the Gervinho goal he is clearly going for the Serie A wins too so it does not make sense to give you the win.

Letting you get to 1-1 and playing out the game normally would have been fair.

If I message someone asking for a assist and they say yes but I want a assist goal and win it puts me off helping.

He could have been doing this one: Score 15 goals in Rivals using Serie A players

But yeah, I guess so.
  • Rand0m Hero
    926 posts Semi-Pro
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

That doesnt quite add up
    For reference the last time I played rivals was when the first batch of icon swaps came out. Went up to D5 over a few games getting them done. The level of teams and player skill was fairly close. I logged in to play Rivals on Sunday and the first team I faced was a 40 mil team and a player who clearly relegated from D1. I haven’t been around the rivals scene for months so yes, the level of team was incredible to me. Not sure how that’s confusing.

• S P 4 C E Y
    2501 posts Fans' Favourite

That doesnt quite add up
    For reference the last time I played rivals was when the first batch of icon swaps came out. Went up to D5 over a few games getting them done. The level of teams and player skill was fairly close. I logged in to play Rivals on Sunday and the first team I faced was a 40 mil team and a player who clearly relegated from D1. I haven’t been around the rivals scene for months so yes, the level of team was incredible to me. Not sure how that’s confusing.

I had exactly the same issue coming back last month after dropping from October/November.

Went from 1,250 points to <500

A huge number of players at D5 and below are far too good. It seriously damages the integrity of the game.

Building a TOTS team over a few weeks seriously helped, but it is absurd what EA have encouraged.
  • Rand0m Hero
    926 posts Semi-Pro

That doesnt quite add up

I had exactly the same issue coming back last month after dropping from October/November.

Went from 1,250 points to <500

A huge number of players at D5 and below are far too good. It seriously damages the integrity of the game.

Building a TOTS team over a few weeks seriously helped, but it is absurd what EA have encouraged.
    Yeah the teams I somewhat expected but the skill level was quite surprising. I was aware a lot of people relegated to do objectives but I didn’t expect them to go all the way to division 5. I guess I am just frustrated but I’ll get over it. I have helped a fair few people with their objectives. Wether I had any say in some of those games is another story lol.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5124 posts Big Money Move
    I had one person do this to me but other then that loads of helpful players out there. Even matched up with one guy I helped in WL and gifted him the win also
  • Burnzee Boyee
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This won't go away unfortunately.

I've had 2 in whole through fifa 20 do this unsportsmanlike nonsense. I'll take a 2 day comm ban letting them know what I think lol